Motivation, Support and Accountability Thread, June 1st - 7th

Options
2»

Replies

• Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Italian, I'm so sorry for your loss, keeping you in my thoughts today and hoping you find moments of peace and calm to focus on.

Great NSVs HLaR79!

New hiking boots Scout-- so cool! May you wear through them quickly! ;)

I was 3 steps short of my goal yesterday, darn it! Didn't catch it until after midnight. But did well with my weekly goals otherwise. Except the garage. That's today's project.
  • craftscout
    craftscout Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Italian: hugggggggggggggggggggs. Had to go through that last year, hon. You're in my thoughts.
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Italian: That is so sad. Our animal family members are so hard to let go of.

Craftscout: Hiking is awesome, isn't it? Enjoy the miles those boots take you over.

Cheesy: 3 steps shy of your goal must have had you rolling your eyes and saying "Really???". How exasperating.

HLaR79: Thanks, it helped to cry about the series of losses this week brought. Of course, crying when you have a cold is pretty uncomfortable. There just wasn't enough Kleenex and chicken soup this week... And congrats on the NSVs. Sitting in a booth is such a small thing to most of the world but here, we get the meaning of it.

Well, I did ok this week but no NSV. I have been sampling the fresh mint from the herb garden for my daily water. The cold I have has really affected my sense of taste so the strong mint flavor was nice and no doubt helped me stay hydrated. But the flip side was that I had little appetite and ate under calories most of the week which throws off my body and makes it harder to lose.

Not being one to wallow, I have a lot of soul searching to do this weekend to figure out how to recover from this week's challenges and be proactive. Off to get started...

• jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Afura wrote: »
    Cheesy567 wrote: »
    Made it through a lunch at Olive Garden without caving to the breadsticks!
    High five for that. They're like little sticks of delicious evil.

OMG I missed that one...so true. I could sit there and eat them all day and still crave them. You are a strong person!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words

I am very confident it was the right thing to do, but I am still sad of course

I went to bed last night and my room had a huge space where his cage used to be

It made me cry, and then I had a major food binge, IN BED

I know it will just take some time to get over.....thanks again
  • shballa
    shballa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Italian - So sorry about your loss. They really are part of our families.
  • teacherchana
    teacherchana Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What is this week's accountability?