June 2015 Challenge ~~ Jun 1st - Jun 7th

Options
2»

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,407 Member
    Options
    Got it done this morning with DH and Bean. It was the last day of school, and there were kids everywhere! It was pretty cool! Managed 6.06 miles and 13,232 steps. The kids were off to D'land this morning, so we have Bean for a puppy sleep-over-weekend!! Cool beans!

Eating was good. Stayed within my calorie allotment.

Hope everyone has a beautiful Saturday!

Chris

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,263 Member
    Options
    Another note to self: after returning from vacation check the expiration date on your almond milk before making a smoothie. :s

Playing a make-up match today in place of someone who had to go out of town. Then having dinner with Mom, oldest sister and neice. Should be a fun day! :)

Happy Saturday ladies.

Kathy
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Kathy, hope you're feeling better!
    Paula, I agree. No more afib!
    Fixing to go on my trip to Brussels and France! So excited!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Ugh, Kathy, yuck!!! Hope you had something sweet to drown out the taste in your mouth.

In the background the crowds on TV are still screaming at the Belmont Stakes. American Pharoah just won the Triple Crown - first winner in 37 years. His name will go down in history with Secretariat and Seattle Slew!

Okay Chris & Clara, I promise no more afib, fingers crossed!

Does watching a horse run his heart out count as a workout? I was jumping up & down and screaming...

Lynnette, My mom cried when I graduated and left home. It's a sign of true love. Congratulations...

:flowerforyou: Paula
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,407 Member
    Options
    Good, Paula. Glad to hear it. Now behave yourself...and YES, jumping up and down and screaming is considered a workout because it is very close to jump rope or jumping jacks. I actually scream more during jumping jacks than jump rope, but all things considered...you might plug it in as jumping anything... :p

Walked this morning with the guys then they slept...I should have...and then I paid bills :# the most UN-fun thing in the whole world!!! Now I'm going to read. 7.67 miles for 16,752 steps. It's been a good day food-wise.

<3<3

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    Options
    My cat has kept me very busy paying him attention. Leaves little time to do my chores. It's all his fault. :laugh: I really really really need to buckle down and eat right. Just logging on here reminds me to stop popping food in mouth. Sometimes thinking about it is all it takes.

Chris, have a wonderful day. It's been sunny here for 3 days in a row. I'm in heaven. I think Kathy has rain and Shelley has storms? A little woozy while falling asleep during the weather broadcast. Anyway, grateful for the Vitamin D rays...

Yesterday I went outside to water and the chicken burned. My arms are going to pay the price today for scouring the pan. Good workout though. :ohwell:

:flowerforyou: Paula
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    It's been a pretty lazy, laid back weekend here. Graduation parties yesterday, church today and meeting friends for drinks in a bit. Need the week to start so I get back into a groove and back on track.

Also having a wild affair with Hersheys Special Dark these past few days, lol. At least it is full of antioxidants ;)

Keep logging and moving ladies.

Lynnette
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,889 Member
    Options
    I will try and catch back up tonight. Very busy last two days. Hubby is back from Las Vegas also. :smiley:

Shelley