Befores and afters

Options

Replies

• SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Charlie!!!! You look wonderful!!! Your My NutriStar!!! ;)
  • dottieketostrong
    dottieketostrong Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Looks like you lost at least a decade! This is great! Congrats
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I agree. You definitely took off some years, Charlie. :)
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I feel 10yrs younger as well. Thanks for all the positive compliments. I am truly humbled.
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I haven't been very good at these before and after a. Finally learned how to do a side by side. Here it is my effort so far. Still a long way to go but happy so far. pmqz0e2lmyqg.jpg
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Lynn you look awesome!!! You can see the difference!!! Great job!!!! ;)
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Lynn...you look mahvelous, dahling!!!!!!!
  • mgravenhorst
    mgravenhorst Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Okay, because of Lynn I finally found the before and after pictures of so many of my NS buddies, so a big shout out and THANK YOU to Lynn for helping this technology incompetent person. How does one post pictures off a digital camera as I don't own a smart phone?????? Everyone of your pictures are so breath taking, inspirational. YOU ALL ROCK! I'm so proud of my NS family. The differences are so amazing! Thank you all for having the courage to post pictures, especially the before ones that we all hate. Not one of us likes to see what we really looked like before as most of us managed to hide from photos. I was always stuck down in front because I'm so short. I'm still considered "obese" but I like myself in the mirror so much more. I'm so impressed by everyone's efforts. :)
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I haven't been very good at these before and after a. Finally learned how to do a side by side. Here it is my effort so far. Still a long way to go but happy so far. pmqz0e2lmyqg.jpg

Oh, Lynn, you are so pretty. I'm smiling and so proud for you.

You have a beautiful fireplace, too, behind that beautiful you!!
  • Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

Lynn you look FANTASTIC!
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks folks!! I love this crowd!!
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Lynn, You look so proud standing there and you should be. I'm proud of you as well. Keep it going! -Michael
  • anonymous60654
    anonymous60654 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Almost 30 pounds down!r5e8c9230r37.jpg
  • slowgrannie
    slowgrannie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You all look great. Very encouraging to someone fairly new to the program
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    I think this is one of my favorite threads...so proud of all of you...looking good!!!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Almost 30 pounds down!r5e8c9230r37.jpg

So pretty, anony. Good job!!

• evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Looking good Anony!!!!!!!!!
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good job Lynn and Anony!!! You both look wonderful!!!

Here's mine so far. Starting weight, minus 20 and then minus 30. I didn't think I'd see that much difference with just 10 lbs but I do see a difference.
    zxcpruyzx490.jpg
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Jen.. I can see a difference between 20 & 30!!! WOW!! Your shoulders, neck & face look substantially smaller from 20 to 30!!
    You look soo beautiful Jen!! I'm proud of you & soo happy for you! ;) I wish I knew how to put pics in this room! I can't figure it out for the life of me! : :o
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Look at how the dress pleats fall, Jen. Fantastic. My oh my, you look divine!