Find Friends: Charge / HR Owners

Replies

• pittpattx3
    pittpattx3 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello y'all! I got my Charge HR today! All synced and ready to go. I'm not sure how the friending thing goes but add me! ID is Pittpattx3
  • shaz_0206
    shaz_0206 Posts: 22 Member
    Just got mine today, anyone know how I find my ID?
  • shaz_0206
    shaz_0206 Posts: 22 Member
    Never mind figured it out lol I'd love some new friends, please feel free to add me https://www.fitbit.com/user/3HYMSF
  • mjones1029
    mjones1029 Posts: 14 Member
    fitbit.com/user/2PTBDJ
    I just got my charge HR. I love it!
  • kwitham21
    kwitham21 Posts: 3 Member
    Love using my charge!
  • Rachel0520
    Rachel0520 Posts: 2 Member
    I just got my Pulse HR today :smiley:
  • Kaneto87
    Kaneto87 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2015
    New to this!! Got my charge hr yesterday :) add me :) fitbit.com/user/3HYSTZ
  • jfong1010
    jfong1010 Posts: 2 Member
    New to FitBit. Just received yesterday.
  • seesaw1977
    seesaw1977 Posts: 1 Member
    Please reply with your user profile

• bjgirl3
    bjgirl3 Posts: 1 Member
    Love my charge the best gift ever. And I love the challenges

• rmart1981
    rmart1981 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2015
    Have had a fitbit charge for about a month but never liked the app that came with it. When I found MFP can sync with fit bit I was so excited!
  • foxlme
    foxlme Posts: 57 Member
    I have a charge HR and I love it!! It really showed me how much I was underestimating how many calories I burn in exercise. I would love some new friends there- the Fitbit forums are nowhere near as active as MFP. :) Here's me: https://www.fitbit.com/user/3FLNCF
  • Magenta529
    Magenta529 Posts: 100 Member
    I just got the Charge HR. I really like it so far, but I used to have the zip, and the big thing I've noticed is that by doing my normal activities I get more steps and more calories burned with the charge vs. the zip. I own a restaurant and spend a lot of time as the cook which doesn't require a lot of walking in our tiny kitchen, but I'm moving constantly. So I'm giving the charge the benefit of the doubt that since its tracking my heart rate it is more accurate when it comes to the burn. Any thoughts?
  • Alan_Powell
    Alan_Powell Posts: 4 Member
    Magenta529 wrote: »
    I just got the Charge HR. I really like it so far, but I used to have the zip, and the big thing I've noticed is that by doing my normal activities I get more steps and more calories burned with the charge vs. the zip. I own a restaurant and spend a lot of time as the cook which doesn't require a lot of walking in our tiny kitchen, but I'm moving constantly. So I'm giving the charge the benefit of the doubt that since its tracking my heart rate it is more accurate when it comes to the burn. Any thoughts?

The charge HR has a couple of minor foibles; i went for a 4 hour motorcycle ride with a friend and the HR credited with an enormous number of paces and 5000 plus calories and more recently I mowed the lawn with a motor mower and overshot my 10,000 pace goal. I reckon its vibration that does it - do you use a food processor or similar in the kitchen?
  • marky1965
    marky1965 Posts: 220 Member
    Feel free to add me www.fitbit.com/user/3756LQ
    I am always doing challenges
  • MmePopova
    MmePopova Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I don't know anyone owning Fitbit devices but I would like to do challenges. Feel free to add me! https://www.fitbit.com/user/3H2NQ2
  • jtchasse
    jtchasse Posts: 1 Member
    Just got my first fit bit charge; would love people to do challenges with. www.fitbit.com/user/3HN5Z9
  • Viredic
    Viredic Posts: 25 Member
    I got my charge about a month ago and I find it really focuses me....

//www.fitbit.com/user/3G4HJT

Challenges would be awesome!
  • eatsleepsavelives
    eatsleepsavelives Posts: 1 Member
    I would love some challenges and friends! https://www.fitbit.com/user/3HRF9W