Befores and afters

Options

Replies

• anonymous60654
    anonymous60654 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Jen, your face looks so skinny! You totally see a difference! Amazing job :)
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    SuziBoston wrote: »
    Jen.. I can see a difference between 20 & 30!!! WOW!! Your shoulders, neck & face look substantially smaller from 20 to 30!!
    You look soo beautiful Jen!! I'm proud of you & soo happy for you! ;) I wish I knew how to put pics in this room! I can't figure it out for the life of me! : :o

Suzi, the top half of me gains weight so easily! I told my husband I look like a pufferfish, lol, at my heaviest. Gosh, I felt like one too! So uncomfortable!! Suzi, thank you so much for all your support, positivity and compliments! :*

Look at how the dress pleats fall, Jen. Fantastic. My oh my, you look divine!

Thank you so much Nigtingale! I was glad to come across that first pic. Thought it would make a perfect before pic because although it may not look good, I'll be able to slip that dress on and see how far I've come.

• tobefitJen
    Options
    Jen, your face looks so skinny! You totally see a difference! Amazing job :)

Thank you anony!! I'm a little worried about my face. The weightloss is making the wrinkles bigger! :o My husband says everything will even out eventually. We'll see! ;)

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    tobefitJen wrote: »

Look at how the dress pleats fall, Jen. Fantastic. My oh my, you look divine!

Thank you so much Nigtingale! I was glad to come across that first pic. Thought it would make a perfect before pic because although it may not look good, I'll be able to slip that dress on and see how far I've come.

You chose wisely to show off how the before dress fit and now.

I just don't know if I have enough courage to post my pics. I have to muster up the where-with-all to do it ...

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    I wish I knew how to put pics in this room! I can't figure it out for the life of me! : :o

Suzi, if you have pics on your computer, just go to the letter icon here on these posts, click the drop down arrow and click "browse", find the pic in your files, open/add/insert, and it automatically will post here.
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew how to put pics in this room! I can't figure it out for the life of me! : :o

Suzi, if you have pics on your computer, just go to the letter icon here on these posts, click the drop down arrow and click "browse", find the pic in your files, open/add/insert, and it automatically will post here.

I will give it a try Flo!! Thanx ;) I hope I can find the letter icon!!
  • PeggyS925
    PeggyS925 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow Jen! You look amazing! No resemblance to a puffer fish there!
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Anony and Jen...LOOKING GOOD! You both look like you are at (or very near) goal!
  • Nightingale2200
    edited June 2015
    Options

When you scroll down to make a post, find the smilie icon, then the chain icon, then the letter (image) icon is next. Click that dropdown arrow and then click browse. ;)

• chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Jen,
    Looking Good!! I thinking you may not be able to use that dress for the next 10. Great Job. Keep it up you are doing wonderful.

Suzi,
    We are still waiting on yours!!
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Suzi....above the reply bar is a camera...click on the camera, then click on choose option...it will give you access to whatever photos you have on your device....click on the photo or photos you want to post....touch done....let the info appear on the reply box then post ur reply....tada!!!! You will have posted a pic!!!!
  • tobefitJen
    Options
    tobefitJen wrote: »

You chose wisely to show off how the before dress fit and now.

I just don't know if I have enough courage to post my pics. I have to muster up the where-with-all to do it ...

Oh you totally should!! We're all in the same boat. The only judgement you get here is of everyone being proud of everyone else's accomplishments! :*<3

Suzi, you've gotten some good instructions from everyone. Hope you get it worked out! I know the work you've done, now I want to see your amazing progress! B)

PeggyS925 wrote: »
    Wow Jen! You look amazing! No resemblance to a puffer fish there!

Thank you, Peggy! I feel so much better too!

Anony and Jen...LOOKING GOOD! You both look like you are at (or very near) goal!

Thanks Val! I've always weighed around 110 (I'm short!) and thought a good weight at my age would be 120 and that also puts me in the middle of the "normal range". But looking at the pics I'm wondering if 130 would be better. I'm going to shoot for losing 10 more pounds and then reassess things then.

chwomack53 wrote: »
    Jen,
    Looking Good!! I thinking you may not be able to use that dress for the next 10. Great Job. Keep it up you are doing wonderful.

Thank you, Charlie, my friend! I may have to button that that vest after the next 10, haha. :p
  • RoCla
    RoCla Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am simply amazed at how GREAT everyone is looking. Each of you is a true inspiration and help to keep me on the road to success.
  • RoCla
    Options
    OK, who among you entered those pictures in the Nutrisystem $40,000 contest? There were a couple of real contenders in there.
    Rosanna
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    RoCla wrote: »
    OK, who among you entered those pictures in the Nutrisystem $40,000 contest? There were a couple of real contenders in there.
    Rosanna

Myself and Doris that I know of so far. There are a couple others that should, I think.
  • RoCla
    Options
    I did, but shouldn't have - not nearly as dramatic as others I have seen...
  • SuziBoston
    Options
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    It's not working!! I must have blonde roots!! Lol!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Suzi....above the reply bar is a camera...click on the camera, then click on choose option...it will give you access to whatever photos you have on your device....click on the photo or photos you want to post....touch done....let the info appear on the reply box then post ur reply....tada!!!! You will have posted a pic!!!!

Valorie... I don't see the camera & where it says reply there's no camera??
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Suzi, I don't see a camera either. But, did you see the letter icon (image icon) as I described above?