How many days since your last binge?

Options
How long has it been since your last binge? One day? Three weeks? A year?

My last binge 4 days ago. That may not seem like a long time, but I haven't even considered binge-eating during those 4 days, which is a drastic improvement over the past few... years!

I'm going to update on this post regularly, and I hope others will do so with me. :)

Replies

• danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    One day :(

I find the first couple days binge free are really hard and then it feels ok. Then I start to wonder why I had a problem and by days 15-20, I really struggle. In the last 5 years, I don't think I've made it over 30 days.

Good luck!
  • KDuvall235
    KDuvall235 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thirty minutes. Yup, minutes. I feel disgusted with myself.
  • sothgo
    sothgo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    4 days
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    4 days too. Longest I went since I started tracking here was three weeks or so.
  • TheWeightOfFood
    TheWeightOfFood Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Guys you're all doing amazing no matter where you're at. Thanks for sharing.

Day 5!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    2 days.
  • sothgo
    Options
    5 days, almost binging today but still try hard to resist
  • TheWeightOfFood
    Options
    Guys! I just did a full week! A little over-eating, but no bingeing. Tonight was hard but doable. :) yeah!

We're all powerful people; I know you can do this too!!!
  • sothgo
    Options
    big binge yesterday.... feel so ashamed
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    danifo0811 wrote: »
    One day :(

I find the first couple days binge free are really hard and then it feels ok. Then I start to wonder why I had a problem and by days 15-20, I really struggle. In the last 5 years, I don't think I've made it over 30 days.

Good luck!

This is my pattern as well. I get to day 4 or 5 then everything goes back to normal, I start to question if I even have a binge problem any more and then 2 or 3 weeks later it hits hard and I just repeat and repeat.
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Also I am on day 3 since my last binge
  • ellemarie231
    ellemarie231 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    30 minutes??

I was "stressing". Stopped to put in gas and walked out with snacks...
  • MissElectricEyeliner
    MissElectricEyeliner Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    It's been two days. I spontaneously decided to try to get back on track. I can normally make it one month binge free and then normally I snap and turn into an eating machine.
  • short_n_sweet0
    short_n_sweet0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'm technically considered to have binge eating disorder per say, but if not I feel like I'm Def boarder lining it. I will be doing good but about once a month, or a week depending how stressed I am, I just have the urge to eat and do so non stop, even if I feel sick I can't stop. I'm the worst with chocolate but now that I don't try to keep it in the house, it's whatever I can get my hands on. I feel so gross and sick afterwards, I really don't know how to stop this cycle. I'm a normal weight but as I get older, I'm holding more weight, last year I gained 15lbs, I managed to Crack down and lose it, but I don't want to keep doing this. Plus since I have managed to stay skinny people shrug it off like I d I not have a problem. But anyways its been about 12 hours lol I've been binge eating alll week. I know my t.o.m. has something to do with it sometimes, but I'd like to be able to control myself more....
  • TheWeightOfFood
    Options
    Today marks two weeks binge-free (not to be mistaken for over-eating-free... You know what i mean?) I put weight loss on hold for the past couple of weeks, including exercise. Next week I'm going to get back into running and see how that feels. Baby steps :)

We have the power!!!
  • KhalanAmnell
    KhalanAmnell Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    1/2 a day. But live and learn. If I beat myself up I'll do it again.
  • sothgo
    Options
    7 days almost 8
    it's been such a long time I didn't binge during 5 or 7 days
    I used to binge two days per week
    for me it's a kind of victory
    as you @ACyclingMind I allow myself eating much (very much) I gain weight since one week but I know it's temporary, my goal is get out of the bingeing vicious circle, the next step will be to have good food habits but this it can wait!