Snaps' 6 Week Challenge

Options

Replies

• snaps27
    snaps27 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Had a successful TDEE day yesterday, those are the days I struggle with. And today the kids had a McDonald's dinner and I resisted, Hoarah!! Couldn't resist my starbucks though :p...but overall I think I will come in at my TDEE.
  • snaps27
    Options
    Fast day today and doing very well. Only had a skinny iced Americano this morning and planning pasta for dinner. I have only been feeling ... Well, not very talkative today, like my body's in rest mode. Will weigh myself after this fast (tomorrow morning) and so how my 'low' weight looks. Cheers fellow fasters B)
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Keep chuggin' Snaps!!
  • Foamroller
    Foamroller Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    How are you feeling Flumi? And how long you gotta rest/heal until totally restituted? Hope your stitches heal well!
  • flumi_f
    Options
    I'm happy with my progress. Have to rest and slouch until the sutures come out on Tuesday. I can get up and walk around with my belly wrap, but if i stand up straight that puts strain on the Sutures. Will be wearing the wrap for a month. And I'm off work for about 3 weeks, but I can probably go walking slowly after Tuesday. Nothing strenuous for at least 6 weeks.

Not going to do anything that could lessen the end result. So for now sleeping, lounging, watching my basil grow B)
  • jknight001
    jknight001 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Did both fasts this week. Not doing as well on my TDEE days. Lot's going on with the end of school. Doubt I will have a loss this week but that is ok. I have done my exercise and my fast days so I am happy.

@flumi_f - sounds like the surgery went very well. So glad you are sleeping. So much of the body repair work is done while we sleep. Sounds like you should be thumbing through pesto recipes during your recovery? :wink:
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Actually I rarely make pesto. But I love having fresh thai and lemon basil along with the coriander for all of my more Asian type creations. Nothing better than fresh herbs on salads, in soups, curries, marinades, etc B) And my various thyme also make lovely tea.
    jknight001 wrote: »
    Did both fasts this week. Not doing as well on my TDEE days. Lot's going on with the end of school. Doubt I will have a loss this week but that is ok. I have done my exercise and my fast days so I am happy.

@flumi_f - sounds like the surgery went very well. So glad you are sleeping. So much of the body repair work is done while we sleep. Sounds like you should be thumbing through pesto recipes during your recovery? :wink:

• flumi_f
    Options
    Whoops can't edit on my phone. ..
    Great job on your fasts, jknight! I will probably jump back in on Monday.
  • snaps27
    Options
    Oh no, I am so not a good poster girl for this challenge. I had 1900 calories just in snacks yesterday (head hung in sham). That has to be a new low. This morning I know why...my monthly came. Going to pick myself or scrap myself off the floor and move on. Hope other are doing well. Have a great weekend.
  • snaps27
    Options
    Ok...After completely falling on my face on Friday (Splat!), my Sunday weigh-in revealed...168.8! That's 1.8lbs down since the start of the challenge, whoohoo! Welcome to week 3! Yesterday went well came in at 1385cals way good for a TDEE day (missed lunch). And today is looking good too missed breakie...spilt my Carmel frapp (don't worry got another one) and just finished a deliciously big salad, even budgeted for fish fingers and chips and a mcflurry (no topping, I know it's not a mcflurry but ice-cream in a cup :p ) and I will come in at 1555, happy days. Tomorrow is a fast day and I'm going to do myself proud!!
  • snaps27
    Options
    Oh and I have completed my new workout outfit with a proper 'over the shoulder bolder holder'...fun...so no more excuses (slap on hand).
  • snaps27
    Options
    Week four of my six week challenge. Weigh-in on Sunday had me at 0.6lb gain...MOVIN ON :*

Fast day today...dinner all planned out and I'm still nursing my Americano. 3hrs until dinner time, so all good.

Planned Exercise will be my challenge for this week...not just walking around the shops, but WORKOUT VIDEO or WII. Got to kick my body back into gear.
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Sounds like a solid plan :D

Had a good fast yesterday and will be fasting tomorrow as I can't fast Wednesday to Friday.
  • jknight001
    Options
    Finished FD #1. On to #2.
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Good for you jknight! I am also on fd #2. Sitting on my balcony drinking my morning coffee....

We can do this! B)
  • mominstands
    mominstands Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    FD # 1 of week, I got this :)
  • flumi_f
    Options
    2nd fd in the box....3.5h until bedtime :p
  • jknight001
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement, @flumi_f!
  • naxeea
    naxeea Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Week #4,FD #2
  • mominstands
    mominstands Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Week #2 FD #2