Week Two!

Options
PandiLynn
PandiLynn Posts: 6 Member
Hey ladies! (don't think there are any gentlemen in our group but if there are, my apologies and hello to you too!)

Hope everyone's week two is starting out well. I'm a bit annoyed because I weighed in friday with a loss of 0.0 and then weighed myself yesterday (sunday) and my weight had gone down almost 4 lbs, such is life. Last week was shark week so I'm guessing that has something to do with it. Hopefully the numbers are still low for this weeks weigh in! I also took my measurements for the first time in ehhh 2 years, so that I have more numbers to look at.

I'm also setting the goal this week to not drink alcohol, since socializing with my friends is one of my biggest challenges. Also because I know july is going to be one big booze soaked mess!

I look forward to hearing about all of your weeks! Go Iguanas!!

Replies

• aideyah
    aideyah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Shark week for me last week as well. Watching the line graph tip upward all week (I try to measure daily so I can get a sense of how much natural fluctuations are) was torture.

I went to Jurassic World on Sunday. The popcorn killed me. I think I managed to stay under my calorie goal but I felt hungry and was still way over on salt and carbs. It's always the outings that get me. At home I seem to do great :/
  • ennuifreezone
    ennuifreezone Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am total newbie to r/loseit challenges, and I have a question: Are you supposed to weigh in at the beginning or the end of the week? Since I was just added to the spreadsheet today, I logged my weight, but I'm curious what standard procedure is.
  • Eimenna
    Eimenna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think you are just supposed to weigh yourself every friday :)
  • aideyah
    aideyah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Agreed with Eimenna. If you look at the top of each weekly column in the tracker it lists a date. I think that is the date we've all been doing our weigh in
  • md7068
    md7068 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Week 2 has beek okay for me so far! I don't know exactly what the scale will be tomorrow, but I've been good foodwise, and though I wasn't crazy active, I still got 60-90 minutes in of activity every day, so we'll see :3
  • TheNamelessOnesWife
    TheNamelessOnesWife Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Today I'm finally over some random cold or something that made me sick for the past week. Haven't been able to exercise and was barely able to keep my appetite up. Appetite has returned with a vengeance, yikes. Being sick may have helped me lose some weight but now I bet in week 3 I won't show up as good. At least I'm feeling better now.
  • PandiLynn
    Options
    aideyah wrote: »

I went to Jurassic World on Sunday. The popcorn killed me. I think I managed to stay under my calorie goal but I felt hungry and was still way over on salt and carbs. It's always the outings that get me. At home I seem to do great :/

(new to this whole format thing so sorry if this looks weird) but in regards to the popcorn at the movie theater I went to the movies on sunday as well and what I did instead of buying popcorn was I brought 3 rice cakes, one caramel corn flavor and 2 butter popcorn flavor and i smashed them up in a plastic bag so it was about 120 calories total and I still got popcorn. It's definitely not the same but it helps!
  • PandiLynn
    Options
    DorgEndo wrote: »
    Today I'm finally over some random cold or something that made me sick for the past week. Haven't been able to exercise and was barely able to keep my appetite up. Appetite has returned with a vengeance, yikes. Being sick may have helped me lose some weight but now I bet in week 3 I won't show up as good. At least I'm feeling better now.
    I'm glad you're feeling better!!