Befores and afters

Options

Replies

• mgravenhorst
    mgravenhorst Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Suzi, where is a smile? Where is the before pix? You need to do a full body picture from before and after. I like you as a brunette, but the new style is good too. You look great, but smile! :D
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Suzi u r beautiful!! I like the blonde but u would look good either way!! Awesome job!! Keep it up u r sooo inspiring!!
  • Dovely40
    Dovely40 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You are so adorable Suzi! I love the blonde. It's fun for summer. I highlight mine blonde, but thinking I may go darker this winter. You look great!! Keep it up girly!
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Marcy... Lol!! Full body pic I will do when I'm at my goal weight!! ;)
    Aww Lynn!! Thank you honey!!! <3
    Amy.. I soo agree!! The blonde is fun for summer!!! When the fall comes I will add in low lights!!! B)
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    SuziBoston wrote: »
    This is a head & neck photo of myself! I never really let anyone take pics of me @ my heaviest!! So we really can't compare me at 197 to 156 pounds!!! My cousin is in the New England Hair Acadamy in Boston hair school!! I let her bleach my hair!!! Do you guys like my hair dark brunette or Blonde!!! Remember... This pic of me is still heavier than my profile pic!!! :p
    Hey Suzi, Looking good! I think the blonde is a nice look for you. From the head and neck photo, I would never guess you still had weight to lose. Plus you look like you're in your 20's! Great job so far! -Michael

• tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Look at you, little hottie!! You look wonderful!! B) You look beautiful either way but I think I prefer brunette.
  • xKoalaBearx
    xKoalaBearx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I think you're beautiful either way Suzi! I agree with Mike, I also can't tell you need to lose any more based on your new pic.
  • Whosebeeping
    Options
    She isn't in her 20's??!!??
  • anonymous60654
    anonymous60654 Posts: 21 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I know I just posted, but I'm loving the way I'm looking lately so I had to post another! I can't believe I have lost 30 pounds...I never thought I could do this! I'm skinnier now than I was when I met my husband! It's so funny--he's constantly complimenting me but reminding me that he loves me no matter what I look like :) He can't believe how much the weight loss is showing in my face, and it's even gotten him hooked up MPF (he's lost 7 pounds so far!) Anyway, these are the only pants I have in my closet now that I'm not totally swimming in. So happy! And with that...back to studying
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    SuziBoston wrote: »
    This is a head & neck photo of myself! I never really let anyone take pics of me @ my heaviest!! So we really can't compare me at 197 to 156 pounds!!! My cousin is in the New England Hair Acadamy in Boston hair school!! I let her bleach my hair!!! Do you guys like my hair dark brunette or Blonde!!! Remember... This pic of me is still heavier than my profile pic!!! :p
    Hey Suzi, Looking good! I think the blonde is a nice look for you. From the head and neck photo, I would never guess you still had weight to lose. Plus you look like you're in your 20's! Great job so far! -Michael

Hi Mike!! Thank you soo much!! I like looking like I'm in my 20's again!! Thanx for an awesome compliment!!! ;)
    I will do a body shot over the weekend!!! Have a great Friday Mike!!! B)
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    She isn't in her 20's??!!??

I'm 36 Lynn!! ;)
  • 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow. Mike, Val, and Ev, not only do you guys look amazing, but you all look 10 years younger. Maybe it's the difference in your diets, maybe it's your confidence....either way, I can't wait to join you guys! Way to go!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Aww.. Thanx Jen!!!
    Thank you sweet xKoala!!!! ;)<3
  • PeggyS925
    PeggyS925 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I know I just posted, but I'm loving the way I'm looking lately so I had to post another! I can't believe I have lost 30 pounds...I never thought I could do this! I'm skinnier now than I was when I met my husband! It's so funny--he's constantly complimenting me but reminding me that he loves me no matter what I look like :) He can't believe how much the weight loss is showing in my face, and it's even gotten him hooked up MPF (he's lost 7 pounds so far!) Anyway, these are the only pants I have in my closet now that I'm not totally swimming in. So happy! And with that...back to studying

You look incredible! That is so awesome that your husband constantly says something! It means so much to hear it from them!
  • RoCla
    RoCla Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Everyone is looking great! For those of you, like me, who cannot stand pictures of yourself, just believe we would say nothing if you didn't look good. I don't think there is a lot of false praise going on here...
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    That's true Ro!! We are all genuine!!! <3;)
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options

Anony you are looking soooooo good!!! I especially love the first pic you posted because you can really see how much thinner your face is. Congrats!!!

• evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »
    Wow. Mike, Val, and Ev, not only do you guys look amazing, but you all look 10 years younger. Maybe it's the difference in your diets, maybe it's your confidence....either way, I can't wait to join you guys! Way to go!
    My boss told me the same thing...said he couldnt find me on the camera at work the other day said i looked like one of the teens i hire....haha!!!! Im 56!!!!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »
    My boss told me the same thing...said he couldnt find me on the camera at work the other day said i looked like one of the teens i hire....haha!!!! Im 56!!!!!

Very nice Valorie!!! That's the best compliment ever!!!! Love it!! ;)
  • Whosebeeping
    Options
    That's a great change Anon. You r looking awesome!!