Sensational Summer Exercise Challenge, Mon Jun 8 to Aug 16 (70 days) - Join Anytime

Options

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    suegen1 wrote: »
    Hi everybody :),
    I know just how you feel. I no longer wake up every day dreading the day knowing how I will feel in just a few short hours thinking about how fat I am and depressed and dwelling on myself ... SO selfish ... every single hour of every single day.

I am very thankful for this journey and as we all know, it's not easy.

I hope by the time of your birthday I get to see an even more slimmer you and I'm sure I will. :):)

When I read your first paragraph mhm...that was me ....and I am very thankful even though it is very hard but I am thankful that I can experience this change in me. Others notice it as well and I love it :). I am hoping that at the time of my birthday I will be quite a bit lighter again....time will tell...and yes I worked out during the past days ......posting in a moment :)

Thanks all for the positive comments on my pictures ...I have to admit this was a HUGE step for me as pictures have been evil for me for the longest time. I hate them because I simply thought I don't look good....silly I know but my self esteem was very low especially during these past couple years. I am working on that...and I think I am on the right track.....one step at a time :).

Anyways....I worked out even though I can't seem to catch Ms. Flo lol....well we are not that far in yet soo I still have a chance haha

06/17 100 minutes
    06/18 75 minutes
    06/19 90 minutes

This weekend will be busy and filled with lots of movement :).

I hope everybody is doing well!!

exercise.png

s.gifu.gife.gif

You are a sweetie, Sue. You did awesome with your time!!

Have a wonderful weekend.

• mrs17alvarez
    mrs17alvarez Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    6/19 - 166 minutes

Busy day here and boy my body is feeling it! I got in my usual morning exercise & a little yoga, worked, mowed my lawn, & cleaned the house in preparation for my in laws visiting. Thank goodness I got out of work at 1pm today or I think I'd still be cleaning. Getting ready to crash into a deep sleep but wanted to pop on here first and say hi.

Anyone got any big plans for the weekend?

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    Hey, Amanda. Wonderful job on the time!! Sounds like you were and are very busy. This will be me next weekend as I prepare for company for a few days.

Weekend for me a is a trip to Farmers Market, grocery store, cooking supper for dh, watching Cardinals baseball, dedicated walking as much as I can all day on Sat./Sun., Church tomorrow (playing Pipe Organ), and enjoying just having a weekend with my hubby. :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    6/19 - 166 minutes

Busy day here and boy my body is feeling it! I got in my usual morning exercise & a little yoga, worked, mowed my lawn, & cleaned the house in preparation for my in laws visiting. Thank goodness I got out of work at 1pm today or I think I'd still be cleaning. Getting ready to crash into a deep sleep but wanted to pop on here first and say hi.

Anyone got any big plans for the weekend?

Sounds like you are a busy, busy bee lol.....but awesome job on your exercises...moving is the trick and you are certainly doing that :).

We will be working on our other property...it's sorta like a getaway property for camping and such....lots of gardening to do there today...I bet I will be a tired camper tonight lol.
    Hey, Amanda. Wonderful job on the time!! Sounds like you were and are very busy. This will be me next weekend as I prepare for company for a few days.

Weekend for me a is a trip to Farmers Market, grocery store, cooking supper for dh, watching Cardinals baseball, dedicated walking as much as I can all day on Sat./Sun., Church tomorrow (playing Pipe Organ), and enjoying just having a weekend with my hubby. :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Sounds like wonderful weekend plans :). I will give you some competition this weekend for all the walking lol but I am with you to enjoy the time with hubby and kids :). Hubby works at night so usually he sleeps during the day but he is off these next 4 days so we can do things :).

Have a great weekend guys...happy moving!!!!
  • suegen1
    Options
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    You probably will run rings around me, Sue. :)

LOVE your graphics.

Great weekend for you, too!
  • mrs17alvarez
    Options
    Sue - I love those graphics, especially the part about think about where you started. I just never want to feel that frumpy and unhealthy again. And a getaway property sounds divine! I'm sure you'll burn a boatload of calories getting that gardening done.

Flo - that sounds like a great weekend! I love a good farmer's market AND a low key weekend. Enjoy!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Thanks, Amanda. You have a great weekend, too. :)
  • suegen1
    Options
    Sue - I love those graphics, especially the part about think about where you started. I just never want to feel that frumpy and unhealthy again. And a getaway property sounds divine! I'm sure you'll burn a boatload of calories getting that gardening done.

Flo - that sounds like a great weekend! I love a good farmer's market AND a low key weekend. Enjoy!

Amanda, thanks for the encouragement :). Last year at this point I really felt like I didn't want to move or do anything. Today, I want to go outside, I want to move, having fun you know. I know I was depressed but I feel like I am getting the fun in live back into me :).

Flo, I am not so sure that would run rings around you haha...we could give that a try lol.

I will talk to you guys later...off to our property. Spent the last hour working in the back yard while my dear hubby had to fix the riding mower ...but now all set and off we go...woooshhhh :)
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Have fun, Sue!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    100 minutes 6/20

nxfs0gjifh4h.gifdaz7u6bv93by.gif

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • suegen1
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Back from my gardening day...overall added 210 minutes and boy my body hurting ....I am going to add it to the ticker tomorrow.......overall successful day :)... Now praying that I will aba able to move tomorrow lol...but we had fun :).

Shower and bed for me night ya'll :)

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    I knew you'd be moving, Sue. WONDERFUL job!
  • suegen1
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Good morning everybody :),

oh I was moving and this morning god I can tell I am not getting any younger lol. However, it was all worth it. I attached the updated ticker and it looks good :). Not sure if the weather agrees with my plans sigh so we'll see how much I can do or if I am stuck to the treadmill lol.

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there.

exercise.png

s.gifu.gife.gif

daz7u6bv93by.gif

[
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm in for this exercise challenge and will go back and add up what I've done since Jun 8th. I schedule my work-outs in my calendar, so can capture the information for the entire challenge.

Thanks!

Mary
    :)
  • mrs17alvarez
    Options
    6/20 - 56 minutes

Mary - welcome! Glad to have another challenger here to cheer on.

Thank goodness MFP has the reports so I can pull my totals, because I'm admittedly too lazy for tickers on this site. I'll have to see where I'm at after today. I'll admit, I'm in a funk today so my exercise numbers will be miniscule. In-laws visiting can do easily put me in a funk so I'm glad they're back on the road.
  • mariska9664
    Options
    6/21 - 60 minutes (Jazzercise)

Thanks for the welcome, Amanda!

exercise.png
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    suegen1 wrote: »
    Good morning everybody :),

oh I was moving and this morning god I can tell I am not getting any younger lol. However, it was all worth it. I attached the updated ticker and it looks good :). Not sure if the weather agrees with my plans sigh so we'll see how much I can do or if I am stuck to the treadmill lol.

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there.

exercise.png

s.gifu.gife.gif

daz7u6bv93by.gif

[

Oh, I know what you mean. I feel my age a lot lately. LOL!

Ticker looks good, Sue.

Hi everyone!

I'm in for this exercise challenge and will go back and add up what I've done since Jun 8th. I schedule my work-outs in my calendar, so can capture the information for the entire challenge.

Thanks!

Mary
    :)

Hi, Mary. Glad you joined us!!!

6/20 - 56 minutes

Mary - welcome! Glad to have another challenger here to cheer on.

Thank goodness MFP has the reports so I can pull my totals, because I'm admittedly too lazy for tickers on this site. I'll have to see where I'm at after today. I'll admit, I'm in a funk today so my exercise numbers will be miniscule. In-laws visiting can do easily put me in a funk so I'm glad they're back on the road.

Howdy, Amanda. Yeah, you love when some visit, but SOO glad to get your house back. :)
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    6/21 130 minutes

daz7u6bv93by.gif

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • mariska9664
    Options
    Hi, Flo, and thanks!

Okay, cancel the Jazzercise for today. The class was cancelled and without notice, I might add.... AARRGGH!!! Oh well, I'll adjust my ticker tomorrow after yoga...

exercise.png