Energy to burn!

Options
2»

Replies

• bugfrogmom
    bugfrogmom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have washed and polished doorknobs before - once when moving out of military housing, and also when moving into the house I live in now. OCD in my case, not increased energy. But in general, yes, I have more energy since losing weight. But I also still have insomnia. Maybe I should start on the doorknobs since I can't sleep!
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    chwomack53 wrote: »
    At the end of my do list (don't have a honey so no honey do's) 1 hr 45 min Lawn Mowing (push mower) Walmart run. Lunch, 2 hrs Gardening General. 2 hrs Washing Vehicles. Dinner. Now I rest.
    Charlie, you do work hard, and a wonderful hubby I can see this!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    bugfrogmom wrote: »
    I have washed and polished doorknobs before - once when moving out of military housing, and also when moving into the house I live in now. OCD in my case, not increased energy. But in general, yes, I have more energy since losing weight. But I also still have insomnia. Maybe I should start on the doorknobs since I can't sleep!

Sleeping is a tough one, I never had issues with sleeping until the last few years. I remember you do, and I really pray that this will change for you. I used to really enjoy sleeping and now I get up so early and wake up several times a night, it drives me crazy. Of course I lay there, and don't get up and clean HA!

• shedthesweater
    Options
    RoCla wrote: »
    PeggyS925 wrote: »
    I'm worn out just reading about all of you guys and your ambitious antics! I need to try and find my inner beast and follow suit!

I know the feeling! However, I did rearrange my sewing room and have been doing a lot of embroidery.

I love embroidery, I worked for a Sign job, embroidery, screenprinting, and I loved the embroidery.

• chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    At the end of my do list (don't have a honey so no honey do's) 1 hr 45 min Lawn Mowing (push mower) Walmart run. Lunch, 2 hrs Gardening General. 2 hrs Washing Vehicles. Dinner. Now I rest.

Lisa, What part of don't have a honey is it you don' t understand? lol
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    OH! I got ahead of myself, your NOT married? I will have to read that post again HA!
  • shedthesweater
    Options

Lisa, What part of don't have a honey is it you don' t understand? lol

Ha Ha! I'm Blonde, just read it again heeeeee heeee