WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Options

Replies

• RoCla
    RoCla Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Darn - only down .6 this week, but at least down. Need to do a little change up.
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Suzanne, you are doing amazing!!

RoCla yes, a loss is a loss! Congrats!

I lost 1.8 this week.
    86790391.png
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the Friday Weighers!!! You guys all inspire me!!! ;)
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    One word: Fluctuating. I've been range bound for the past two weeks with my weight fluctuating between 205 and 210 lbs. I guess you can also call it maintaining but I am still really intent on hitting my goal of 193 lbs. Amazingly, my waist has dropped another full inch for a total loss of 7" overall.

I have continued my muscle gains, which is probably why my weight is staying in this range. As a side note, my father needed to install a 1/2" thick glass shower that weighed 138 lbs. Rather than call my fit and 7-year younger brother or my now bigger brother-in-law, he called me because he figured I was the strongest out of everybody. We lifted the glass and got it in place in one shot! Yet another benefit of NS and exercise.

I know I will hit my goal but it appears as if it may take a little longer than expected. No worries. But then again, a heck of a lot of cardio might do the trick! B) I just installed a basketball hoop for my son so maybe I can get some exercise in that way (if I can ever get him and his friends off the court). I've actually gotten away from the daily tracking of exercise and food intake everyday as, at this point, I pretty much know how much I am taking in and how much I am burning.

Swati has been doing great and has broken into the 130's. She is looking great and I am so proud of her. It's been a slow go for her but she has trusted in the program and is really seeing the results now, as are all our family and friends. In addition to her Sunday weigh-in, she has also been weighing in on Friday to help prevent herself from falling off the wagon on the weekend. This journey would be so much harder without her - and without all of you. I hope everyone is seeing the success they desire and Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    One word: Fluctuating. I've been range bound for the past two weeks with my weight fluctuating between 205 and 210 lbs. I guess you can also call it maintaining but I am still really intent on hitting my goal of 193 lbs. Amazingly, my waist has dropped another full inch for a total loss of 7" overall.

I have continued my muscle gains, which is probably why my weight is staying in this range. As a side note, my father needed to install a 1/2" thick glass shower that weighed 138 lbs. Rather than call my fit and 7-year younger brother or my now bigger brother-in-law, he called me because he figured I was the strongest out of everybody. We lifted the glass and got it in place in one shot! Yet another benefit of NS and exercise.

I know I will hit my goal but it appears as if it may take a little longer than expected. No worries. But then again, a heck of a lot of cardio might do the trick! B) I just installed a basketball hoop for my son so maybe I can get some exercise in that way (if I can ever get him and his friends off the court). I've actually gotten away from the daily tracking of exercise and food intake everyday as, at this point, I pretty much know how much I am taking in and how much I am burning.

Swati has been doing great and has broken into the 130's. She is looking great and I am so proud of her. It's been a slow go for her but she has trusted in the program and is really seeing the results now, as are all our family and friends. In addition to her Sunday weigh-in, she has also been weighing in on Friday to help prevent herself from falling off the wagon on the weekend. This journey would be so much harder without her - and without all of you. I hope everyone is seeing the success they desire and Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!

Mike.. You are doing great!! That's awesome with a total 7 in from your waist!!! I love how you mentioned that Swati put her trust in the program despite the slow progress! It's soo true!! If I stopped trusting when I plateaued in March.. I would have never gotten to where I'm today!! I'm happy for you both! And Mike.. You WILL reach your goal of 193lbs!!! Your a Warrior!! Happy Fathers Day! :)
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Congrats to Suzanne, Ro, & Jen!! :)
    Love you Girlz!!!! <3
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Mike. I figured you must be very busy with work and other obligations. You are doing such a good job with your plan and so is Swati. Happy Father's Day to you.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Down 1 pound for the week.

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Down 1 pound for the week.

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif

WTG Flo!!! Your amazing!! ;)
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Thanks, Suzi. :smiley::smiley:
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    sznsido wrote: »
    so long 2.4!!!
    Woot! Woot!

• evhutchings
    Options
    Mike & Swati, Ro, Jen, Flo.....keep rockin it!!!!!
  • RoCla
    RoCla Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone and keep up the good work. Hope Father's Day was great.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I hope, too, that everyone had a wonderful weekend, Father's Day, and will have a great week!!!!!
  • Punk42AE
    Punk42AE Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was up .5 with continuing to eat about half & half NS/Real food. I have slacked off some on my constant daily working out, and mainly just putting in a ton of steps at work. I really need to get back to daily Yoga, but my motivation level has just been lacking some the last month or so with the daily morning grind.
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the loses this week. Great job everyone!

Today is Wed and this week I dropped 4.4 lbs. This drop is kind of explainable as I have been burning a lot of extra calories doing some projects to get this house ready to sell.

Anyway, everyone have a great Weight Loss Week.
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    WTG Charlie!!! That's fantastic!! I notice when I more busy I lose weight better too!! WOW Great job!!! :)
  • evhutchings
    Options
    chwomack53 wrote: »
    Congrats to all the loses this week. Great job everyone!

Today is Wed and this week I dropped 4.4 lbs. This drop is kind of explainable as I have been burning a lot of extra calories doing some projects to get this house ready to sell.

Anyway, everyone have a great Weight Loss Week.
    Amazing results!!!!! Congrats!!!!

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    YES, congrats, Charlie!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    TGIF FRIENDS!!!! B)
    I weighed in today & was pleased with my results!! Lost 1.2 pounds for the week!! Wishing everyone an enjoyable weekend!!
    Reminder.. Stick to Plan!! We got this!! GO TEAM!! ;)<3