Week 5 Goals

Options
lemurcat12
lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
Is this where we are now? Week 5?

I have been traveling and tired and generally out of sorts/off plan, so want to refocus this week, stay within my calories (not too hard since I increased my goal to maintenance) and get back to keeping a daily log of what is working and not, as well as comply with my workout plan completely for one week. (Work has been kind of crazy in a weird way too, but I believe I am now adjusted.)

Everyone else?

Replies

• classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    My goals for this week
    1) Stick to my daily calories
    2) Exercise at least 4 days a week / 40 mins
    3) Drink 10 oz of water
    5) Prepare my meals/snacks the night before
    6) Smile more - be more positive

Good luck everyone! B)
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Busy week for me.. Just one whole day off,.. So gotta plan better .... Weather too stormy or hot
    1. Ride x2
    2. Swim x2.. Open water swim tonight!
    3. Walk/jog x 2
    4. Eat under calories...
    5. Log!!!
    6. Eat mindfully....
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Been using my new tablet and can't seem to edit the spreadsheet now. Will have to resort to my laptop apparently. I'm curious if you all are using Fitbit weekly miles or if you only could t the distance you purposely walk/run.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit is broken, so I've just been using purposeful running miles. (But I also keep forgetting to add my numbers to the spreadsheet.)

No reason not to use the biking except it makes me feel guilty about not biking more outdoors (and worried about my tri, heh) and I always forget to check miles when I do the trainer or a spin class.
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I can't access the spreadsheet via my tablet, I must use my laptop, so sodakat you may have to use your laptop.

As for Fitbit, I use my fitbit for my miles as I do Zumba and kick boxing and step and can't really measure any other way.

This week I want to do the following:
    1. Cook meals that fit in my plan for a BBQ.
    2. Drink that water
    3. Ride my bike now that weather is better
    4. Practice those Burpees.