Daily check in thread - all welcome!

Options
15678911»

Replies

• traceymarie1987
    traceymarie1987 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    that's awesome nicnz!
    I screwed up my diet so I'm exercising doing JM Michaels exercise tonight maybe the bf will give me sexercise to compensate for my eating lol
  • nicnz
    nicnz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow's weigh in day eeek, I *think* ive kept on track pretty well - even turned down fruit mince pies w/ ice cream last night. And also marks past half way through #JunkFreeJune.... can't wait till the July 1st. (I miss my weekly afghan biscuit or muffin!)
  • nicnz
    Options
    Checking in.... Awww snap, no extra loss this week :(
  • caj45
    caj45 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Checking in again.....brain gone all haywire again and eating too much. Ugh! Exercise has been good as usual, just got to get the head straight again. I know if I'm not careful my clothes will start getting tight again and I don't want that ever,ever again.
  • nicnz
    Options
    Happy July all, winter is in full force now brrrrr, getting harder to leave the house and head to gym in evenings brrrrr.
    So yes, checking in, eating a little more than usual last few days I think(well it feels like I am), trying to stay warm, so pretty much maintaining weight within 1kg range... Up and down... Up and down. Not too bad I guess.
    In few weeks am on holiday in the states, kinda scared about losing control of eating habits.
  • aotearoa65
    aotearoa65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow Kiwis. I'm new to MFP (this is my first week), but am in love with the 'import a recipe' option already. Just added the link and MFP imported it, calculated calorie count of ingredients and voila! Very impressive. Are there any other Wellingtonians here?
  • Jagiri
    Jagiri Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ive been using MFP for a while but really lost my way. I would love to join with you and get on track.
  • nicnz
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to both of you :)
    aotearoa65 wrote: »
    Hi fellow Kiwis. I'm new to MFP (this is my first week), but am in love with the 'import a recipe' option already. Just added the link and MFP imported it, calculated calorie count of ingredients and voila! Very impressive. Are there any other Wellingtonians here?

*Raises hand* - yep, Wellingtonian here
  • aotearoa65
    Options
    It seems a little quiet for a daily check in thread....Winter blues???
  • steveanz
    steveanz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all, from Christchurch just started using this MyFitnessPal app. Been using MapMyFitness for a while now to track exercise, but now trying to focus on eating as well.
  • P6O9B
    P6O9B Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm recently back on MFP and glad to see there is a group for kiwis! I don't have any friends who are on a weight loss journey so it's great to be able to connect with others who are. I'm living in Wellington. Any other Wellington people out there?
  • steveanz
    steveanz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Christchurch here. been trying MFP now for almost a month, was not losing anything at all for about 3 months, and though be best to log everything to try to work out why.
  • aotearoa65
    Options
    I'm a Wellingtonian. Miramar :)