• chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    blitzbis wrote: »
    chubbard9 wrote: »
    Ok, i must ask. What is DOMS?

Delayed onset muscle soreness

Thanks, I was trying to get something about menstrual cycle out of it!
    No problem!!!
    Starting Weight: 237.2
    Current Weight: 216.6
    Goal Weight: 130 ish
    Loss: 20.6
    Weight to Goal: 86.6

Thanks for starting this!!! I love challenges :smile:

Thank you SO MUCH for joining Jess :)
    I have added you to the spreadsheet!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QuQnTXajNxhhp2ImGjOzKlOHZyrQ8nRlpLeBNd6blrs/edit?usp=sharing
  • blitzbis
    blitzbis Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    So, I thought I would make it official here. Didn't know if just recording weight with MFP would automatically work as weigh in for this challenge.
    Weight today 255.8
    Meaning still have over 100 to go. But it's on the way down.
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Weight today 246lbs. Baby steps!!!
  • chubbard9
    Options
    @blitzbis I added your weigh in to the weight loss chart, and you too @mamaelf2008

My weigh in today was 202.2 which is a 3.8lb loss since last Tuesday, and a 14.8lb loss since 5/13(group start!); 46.6 since 2/17 :)
  • blitzbis
    Options
    You summed it up well Mamaelf. Baby steps. That's how we got on this ship and how we shall forever get off.
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    You said it blitzbis. So glad I found MFP
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    chubbard9 wrote: »
    @blitzbis I added your weigh in to the weight loss chart, and you too @mamaelf2008

My weigh in today was 202.2 which is a 3.8lb loss since last Tuesday, and a 14.8lb loss since 5/13(group start!); 46.6 since 2/17 :)
    Wow, you are almost at ONEderland! Grats!!

I'm weighing in at 215 - woohoo!!! :smile:
  • rena13494
    rena13494 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello there!!

Starting weight: 232.5 lbs
    Current Weight: 206.6 lbs
    Goal Weight: 150 lbs
    Total Loss: 25 lbs
    Weight to goal: 56.6 lbs
  • WannaBeCroft
    WannaBeCroft Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    145.3 this morning on the scale. The scale's gone down 0.7lbs, but I'm not convinced it's actually moving.
  • chubbard9
    Options
    145.3 this morning on the scale. The scale's gone down 0.7lbs, but I'm not convinced it's actually moving.

It will! Keep up your amazing cardio/shred routine and watch your food and you've got this!!! <3 yay fir movement !
  • blitzbis
    Options
    We can all do this! As we remain accountable to each other (and more importantly ourselves) we can get through anything!
  • blitzbis
    Options
    rena13494 wrote: »
    Hello there!!

Welcome, Rena! This is a wonderfully supportive group. I'm so glad I found something small enough to be personal but active enough to feel need to be accountable during the moments I choose not to be accountable to myself.
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Options
    Hello there!!

Welcome, Rena! This is a wonderfully supportive group. I'm so glad I found something small enough to be personal but active enough to feel need to be accountable during the moments I choose not to be accountable to myself.

That's true! This is an intimate group and I like that too! I'm running another group with over 300 members and it's hard to keep up with everyone but here it's more like a close-knit family. :smile:
  • chubbard9
    Options
    Hello there!!

Welcome! I love talking with everyone in this group... I will add you to our lie as soon as I can, but I have been very busy and not near my computer much these past few days!

@Myweightlossdiary you are very correct this is like a little family on here!!!
  • blitzbis
    Options
    Christine,
    If you need some help while you are working both jobs, I'd be happy to pitch in! Don't want our fearless leader to be overwhelmed!
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Options
    Christine,
    If you need some help while you are working both jobs, I'd be happy to pitch in! Don't want our fearless leader to be overwhelmed!

I wish I had you as a coworker! So many people at my job don't want to do anything "extra" if it's not in their job title. You would make a fabulous team player! I love that attitude. :smile:
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    OK, so I have been avoiding the scale for several weeks because I know my nutrition hasn't been stellar. It hasn't been horrible, but I really do know when I'm eating too many calories. An extra glass of wine, a little strawberry shortcake here and there, etc. My exercise has been spot on and my clothes are still fitting OK, but I was afraid I had gained.

Finally got on the scale today and no damage done. I'm still at 165.5 - exactly same weight as I was 5-6 weeks ago. I guess this is like maintenance. I really would like to lose another 10-15 pounds so I have got to get serious if I want to start losing again.

Congrats to all the losing ladies in this group!
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »

Finally got on the scale today and no damage done. I'm still at 165.5 - exactly same weight as I was 5-6 weeks ago. I guess this is like maintenance.

That's awesome!!! So happy to hear you didn't gain weight. :smile:
  • blitzbis
    Options
    It is definitely a great feeling when you KNOW you haven't been doing great, but it appears your new lifestyle has "stuck". Congrats!