Jump into June - Let's Lose Just 1% of our body weight this month!

Options

Replies

• seehe
    seehe Posts: 946 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Snooozie- LOVE LOVE LOVE the advice, just PERFECT for me and great timing!!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

I am still at my 1% loss and holding- got to make it 5 more days lol. This has really been great motivation for me to stay more consistent. Personally, I am going to aim for the same each month from now on. I'm hoping some others would like to do the same?

Wishing everyone a thrilling Thursday!
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,447 Member
    Options
    Susan - AWESOME news on the holding that 1% girl!! I hear ya and I'm in the same position - and i KNOW we're both gonna be able to jump for joy at the 1% Tuesday!

I'm IN for the 1% every month too Susan.... that would mean a 7% loss of body weight by the end of this year... and that will be an awesome way to end the year!

Glad you enjoyed the read - while I didn't write down my "fallback plan"... I set it in my head and think it's going to be a great help specially on a week like this where eating out so much threw me off a bit, but that's ok cause I walked over 7km this morning for my "what will make me feel better" and loved every minute of it.. !
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I would love to cross new boundaries. I have seen this number many , many times this year and I just give up and eat....until I gain it back...Here's to 1% every month!! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can,I think I can, I know I CAN TRY!!!
  • Snooozie
    Options
    gAIL - I think you're gonna BOUND across some new boundaries this month for sure!!! It doesn't matter that you may have seen the # you're at before; its not about an actual weigh in this time, its just about losing 1% of what you weighed june 1st on the last day of this month.... and I have NO doubt you are gonna be yelling out "I LOST 1% of my body weight this month"" in just a few days !!! Keep up the momentum my friend!!!
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I thought this goal might be an easy one, but oh no! I did lose 1%, but now I've put it back on and I'm heavier than I was at the beginning of the month. Does it count if we lost 1% at some point during the month, or does it have to be at the end? Lol!
  • Snooozie
    Options
    Vail - the goal was to lose 1% during the month of June - so I think ya get to say ya DID IT!!! :)

The wee beasties stayed for this morning's performance, and a couple of swans actually came IN to shore while I was flailing my parts and groovin' to the song; although afterwards I wondered if perhaps they just thought the sounds and movements were the death throes of some mammal washed ashore and there might be lunch in it for em!!! LOLOLu829wi44mnnh.jpg
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Beautiful Snoozie...

I think my scale is having a moment - the roller coaster is going the wrong way....:( up down up down... get me off this ride....lol...

Talk to ya soon:)
  • Snooozie
    edited June 2015
    Options
    seehe wrote: »
    we can do this ladies!

440y9e3224ce.jpeg

• Snooozie
    edited June 2015
    Options
    5o36m7g82s16.jpg
    5wro268iwhff.gif
    2rvsa0rfrshu.jpg
    ldg1hsyfjogo.jpg
    Have a fabulous weekend Hatters!!! Keep in mind the 10 tips below to carry us through the next few days, and don't forget to make time to laugh at some point!! :)
  • Snooozie
    Options
    It was crazy weather at the lake early this morning; wild winds and the waves were crashing; its supposed to pour rain all weekend so I managed to scoot down early before it starts - but was enthralled for a few minutes with watching the birds.. I swear they were playing tag - and even with the huge winds they seemed to just "hover" in place sometimes.. the first little dude seemed to be "catching a wave" surfing, too!! HA! Now I have to spend the rest of the weekend scrubbing floors and laundry and all the other icky chores... bummer LOL! But at least it should burn a few cals!

o4ovkcq2q7e1.jpg
    pdwt6xj8k06y.jpg
    6t5dem1hk7yu.jpg
  • Snooozie
    Options
    p.s. did anyone else happen to see the "philly cheese steak wrap" in the hello healthy blog yesterday.. I've been craving it since I saw it LOL. would somebody make it for me puh leeeeeeeeeze :p
  • seehe
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I am declaring my 1% victory early because I worked hard to lose it the first week and even harder to keep it off.

Yesterday, however, I received a call from my sister who informed me that my mother had been admitted to the hospital and while there are still a few more tests to be done Monday and Tuesday, the current tests indicate colon cancer, and her particular type is the worst kind with the highest mortality rate. Needless to say this has rocked my world, and I am devastated. I am flying back early this week, so will be out of touch for awhile.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry to hear about your mother. No wonder you are devastated. I hope the next tests are more positive, and that the treatment is successful. Have a safe trip.
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    So sorry about your mom Seehe. My prayers are with you.
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear this about your Mom, sending biggest {{{hugs}}} and prayers your way Susan! Travel safe.
  • seehe
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Vallarta, Patrice and Gail, Thank you for your kind words, prayers and support.
  • Snooozie
    Options
    Susan... PM sent... I'm so very sorry to hear about your mom's prognosis; I know you're leaving to head there to be with her soon; know that you'll be going with all our positive thoughts and prayers for both you and your mom when you go.. hugs.
  • Snooozie
    Options
    Susan - I just wanted to say as well while I know it is the furthest thing from your mind right now, huge congratulations on making your 1% this month - it was hard earned I know and you accomplished your goal - and I'm so proud of ya ...hugs
  • seehe
    Options
    Thank you Snooozie. PM sent
  • OldWomanRuns
    OldWomanRuns Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Love the pictures! What an incredible place to be able to do your walk-abouts! I have fallen big time in any kind of motivation. Life is getting to be a bit too complicated right now and I just can't focus.... wait, what was I thinking about a minute ago? I so relate! Am counting down the days to September 22.... weird day, yes. However, September 22 is the day I drop my folks back at the airport (love them to pieces) and that signals and end of my season of discontent. So many wonderful, exciting, and time consuming events coming up. Cannot focus in the least!