• SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Awesome Suzi!!!!!

Thanx Valorie!! :)
  • Anita_Newbody
    Anita_Newbody Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    thought I would jump in and hold myself accountable. weigh in today 138. am up from 126 in may. went on vacations every week, so have to get back started. I started today back 100% have eaten all the junk food in the house and will not purchase anymore. Lets see where am next Sunday... hopefully, I believe this to be true.. I will be down at least one pound.
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    thought I would jump in and hold myself accountable. weigh in today 138. am up from 126 in may. went on vacations every week, so have to get back started. I started today back 100% have eaten all the junk food in the house and will not purchase anymore. Lets see where am next Sunday... hopefully, I believe this to be true.. I will be down at least one pound.

Hi Anita!! Welcome! You can definatlely do this!!! Wishing you a successful week ahead!! ;)
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Hi Anita, and welcome home. :)
  • Nightingale2200
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Weigh-in today.

Down 1.2 pounds with a total of 30.4 lost.

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    WTG FLO!!!!! :) 30 Pound Bear heading home to you!!! Yay!!! ;)
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Thanks, Suzi. My order goes out the end of this week, too, so should get the little Bear by the weekend. :)
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in today.

Down 1.2 pounds with a total of 30.4 lost.

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
    Awesome!!!!!

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    THANK YOU, Val.
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    So I go to the bank weekly and there are three different tellers that I typically deal with at the drive-thru. I've known them all for many years and they all know Swati and me by name and face. Each of them are very friendly and will often ask one of us how the other is doing. A couple of weeks back I show up with a beard. The teller, who I've known for at least five years but haven't seen for a while, starts asking me a series of odd questions. I didn't think too much about it at the time but figured the glare from the sun as well as the beard were making it hard for her to see my face. When I went back clean shaven a couple of days ago she asked me if I lost a lot of weight. I said yes and then she told me that she was tempted to call the police during my previous visit because she thought I was someone else trying to commit fraud. I'm glad she didn't but will take the compliment.

I haven't had the opportunity to post much lately as we have been very busy with our business. I miss corresponding with many of you and hope you are all doing well. It's closing in on a month that I have been range bound, fluctuating between 205-210 lbs. I am very happy with the weight I've lost so far and now have proof that I will be able to keep the weight off. That being said, I am still working towards that goal of 193 lbs. I still have plenty of weight that I can lose around the waist but have been building muscle which is offsetting the fat loss. It's all good. I'm going to make a conscious effort to check-in on a more regular basis. I hope you are all seeing continued success. Have a great night! -Michael
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    1.8 lbs this week. 80 lbs overall. 10lbs to Goal!! Pray for me y'all.
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Congrats Charlie!! 80 pound loss is Phenominal!! ;)
    I'm praying for you friend!! o:)
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Mike.. That was a great compliment!! Even though she thought you were a bank robber!!! Lol!! Congrats to you & your wife!! Wishing you both a successful & glorious July!!! :)
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I weight myself this morning and I weight 245 I lost 9.6 lbs.
    Sweeeet results!!!!

Wow! congrats!

• shedthesweater
    Options
    chwomack53 wrote: »
    1.8 lbs this week. 80 lbs overall. 10lbs to Goal!! Pray for me y'all.

• shedthesweater
    Options
    Keep up the great work Charlie,awesome to hear!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    I weighed in today! Lost exactly 2 pounds since Friday!! Not even a full week!!! ;)
    Wishing everyone a Successful July!!! B)