Indiana Gal with over 150 lbs to lose

Options
315tohealthy
315tohealthy Posts: 9 Member
Hey all!

My name is Kristina. I am 28, happily married, 1 beautiful 10 year old daughter, and weigh 311 lbs. My heaviest weight has been 318. My goal weight is 150, though my ultimate goal is really to be happy and healthy.

I would love to have friends on here who are active, encouraging, and can keep me accountable.

Thanks so much for reading - I'll post a longer intro on my blog!

Kristina

Replies

• Healthygranny60
    Healthygranny60 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am with you all the way Kristiana. I am much older, 59, but have at least 100 lbs to lose. I weight 259 right now and have been as heavy as 272. I want only healthy and joy. I will check in now and then to see how you feel.
  • Roaringgael
    Roaringgael Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Just don't give up!!!!
    I've lost 41.3 kgs - 91lbs so far and mainly because I just kept going!!! I found exercise I actually can be bothered with, sometimes I don't want to do it, but I keep going! I stick to my food plan but even if I lose the plot (like I had too much cheesecake at Christmas) I just get back on track.
    The best advice, NEVER GIVE UP and be patient.
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Just don't give up!!!!
    I've lost 41.3 kgs - 91lbs so far and mainly because I just kept going!!! I found exercise I actually can be bothered with, sometimes I don't want to do it, but I keep going! I stick to my food plan but even if I lose the plot (like I had too much cheesecake at Christmas) I just get back on track.
    The best advice, NEVER GIVE UP and be patient.

You are my new inspiration!!! Great job.