Looking to Connect

Options
CaroleH15
CaroleH15 Posts: 23 Member
After a disappointing weight gain and thyroid tanking 12 months ago, I am feeling well, back on MFP and hopeful of better days ahead. I'm on T3 and starting to get my energy back. Would like to find a few others to connect with!

Replies

• CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and congrats on feeling well and getting your NRG back!
  • LisaPrust
    LisaPrust Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend...am finally getting the dose high enough to function and starting to feel normal again! Woo Hoo! Hoping that the hard work I've been doing since January will start to show up on the scale and the measuring tape. Happy to cheer you on as you keep moving forward!
  • jak227
    jak227 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have a doctor's appointment in September, hope to get a higher dose, maybe that will give me more energy.
  • SaoirseLass
    SaoirseLass Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    New to myfitnesspal and will send you an add. Just starting out so need some motivators especially with similar struggles. I'm on levo and cyto combo for 3 months now and think it's making a huge difference. switched to a weekly D3 and think that's helping my stomach too. sigh, so many pills with vitamins and supplements too...
  • indianarose2
    indianarose2 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    jak227 wrote: »
    Congrats! I have a doctor's appointment in September, hope to get a higher dose, maybe that will give me more energy.

Why wait till September? Can you get an earlier appt? Best wishes!