JULY 2015 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    100 miles for July...

07/01 - 11 miles >> 3 miles during PT, 1 mile walking on treadmill & 7 miles stationary bike

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,344 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @Spreadsheet keepers:Sorry to be a pain but would one of you check my total mileage from June to July. Somehow I lost several hundred miles from last month to this one. I only noticed because I was hoping to break 8000 this month. Thank you kindly in advance.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    6.31 mles walked today

9.53 miles walked to date
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,831 Member
    Options
    7/2 Run 3 miles / AMT 3 miles / treadmill 3 mph w/ 6 incline 3 miles

As 7/2 22 miles of 200 miles

exercise.png
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 5.09 miles

exercise.png
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Adding 2.3 mile walk tonight

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,194 Member
    Options
    clepant wrote: »
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    @sufferlandrian: Heading to PT. No sprint triathlon. Pinched nerve in shoulder blade and the pain runs to my elbow and forearm. I am just trying to keep up on my cycling stamina and get through my half marathon. It stinks getting old...lol.

Truth!

Honey, your not as old as I am! :D:D:D

@sufferlandrian and Just_CeCi: I bet I have you both beat in that department.

Are we going by chronologic age or by how old I feel this morning? :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,194 Member
    Options
    @Spreadsheet keepers:Sorry to be a pain but would one of you check my total mileage from June to July. Somehow I lost several hundred miles from last month to this one. I only noticed because I was hoping to break 8000 this month. Thank you kindly in advance.

I figured they would fix a problem as my mileage last month topped 8000 and now it's below 8000 and my streak was broken last month but it says I'm up to five. Sometimes it just takes a few days for Dave to get the spread sheet tweaked after adding a new month.
  • KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    7/1-7/2 = 7.16

exercise.png
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Going for 800 miles again in July as I have some holidays coming up

01-07: 40.60 miles
    02-07: 34.24 miles
    03-07: 40.19 miles
    July miles: 115.03

YTD miles: 4373
  • bebogrrl
    bebogrrl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    MTD 11.01
    exercise.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,344 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    @sufferlandrian: Heading to PT. No sprint triathlon. Pinched nerve in shoulder blade and the pain runs to my elbow and forearm. I am just trying to keep up on my cycling stamina and get through my half marathon. It stinks getting old...lol.

Truth!

Honey, your not as old as I am! :D:D:D

@sufferlandrian and Just_CeCi: I bet I have you both beat in that department.

Are we going by chronologic age or by how old I feel this morning? :smile:

@sufferlandrian: I will wait and see the update. I know Dave will fix it at some point. Somehow on the last day I dropped a bunch of miles on my monthly total and figured it changed the overall total but my overall total dropped several hundred and not one hundred. It was an odd number.

As far as chronological age I would have most of you beat except for maybe Anaconda and a few retirees. But it depends on the morning for "how I feel age". Some mornings I think I am twenty till I get moving and other days I feel older then dirt.

https://youtu.be/N7RL5A2Dm3Q
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Wow I miss a day and a half and I have 4 pages to catch up on. :) I've been busy, but unfortunately not busy moving. :/ Today I have plans to catch up on the moving though, so it's all good right now.

4.5 miles for July so far. It's a start.

exercise.png

@hkristine1 Congratulations! You are both very lucky.

@dcmat WOW! I don't know how you are still OK, but I am really glad you are.

@anaconda469 and lovemyalex (and many others, I won't remember everyone) I know you want to get out there and back to "normal" (whatever that is) but take it easy until your body is really ready. It's OK to push a little, but too much and you just might make it worse. I know it's frustrating (which is why I don't always take my own advice lol) but I for one want to see you around here a lot longer.

Not trying to rub it in, but while many of you are melting out there, we have grey rainy skies again. Barely making it into the 80's all week, and may not get there today. OK, it's great not to need the air conditioner, but hard to move outside while dodging thunderstorms. Don't worry, I am sure I will get my share of 90+ days soon.

So much more I would like to comment on, but it is time to get moving.
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,796 Member
    Options
    taxmom9093 wrote: »
    Wow I miss a day and a half and I have 4 pages to catch up on. :) I've been busy, but unfortunately not busy moving. :/ Today I have plans to catch up on the moving though, so it's all good right now.

4.5 miles for July so far. It's a start.

exercise.png

@hkristine1 Congratulations! You are both very lucky.

@dcmat WOW! I don't know how you are still OK, but I am really glad you are.

@anaconda469 and lovemyalex (and many others, I won't remember everyone) I know you want to get out there and back to "normal" (whatever that is) but take it easy until your body is really ready. It's OK to push a little, but too much and you just might make it worse. I know it's frustrating (which is why I don't always take my own advice lol) but I for one want to see you around here a lot longer.

Not trying to rub it in, but while many of you are melting out there, we have grey rainy skies again. Barely making it into the 80's all week, and may not get there today. OK, it's great not to need the air conditioner, but hard to move outside while dodging thunderstorms. Don't worry, I am sure I will get my share of 90+ days soon.

So much more I would like to comment on, but it is time to get moving.

Thank you so very for heartfelt concern... I promise to take it easy ... :)
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I ran 3 this morning and 0.3 walked before and after :)

exercise.png

• sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Ttd 8.85 miles struggling in the UK heat!
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    So I decided to take Wednesday off because I was worried about ramping things up too quickly on my new training plan. Then yesterday was supposed to be my long run. But a mile and a half into it I noticed black smoke coming out of a nearby house. I spend my summer on an island that is full of 100 year old wood cabins, and fire is a very serious problem. My husband is assistant chief in the volunteer fire company and both of my sons are members. I watched my husband and son suit up and go off to fight what was now a raging inferno. Thankfully, several hours later everyone returned. Only the one house burned and everyone was safe. Hallelujah! Today I tried again and got in 11 miles with no surprises. I think that puts me in the green.
    exercise.png
  • Tappy44
    Tappy44 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    7/3 - 2 miles Stationary Bike and 2.63 miles Elliptical = 4.63

MTD - 8 miles
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Goal for July 100km
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member