July Miles tracking!

Options
mamarundrc
mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
Ask and your shall received

Here is a spreadsheet to track miles. Anything counts. Set a goal and start tracking!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K7PpLnSrp680kLN2mNfmUJ7JYzrH67KvuObD-GJ9oak/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

• mamarundrc
    Options
    I am setting my goal at 100 miles but that may be extremely tough to hit this month. I am battling an ankle issue right now. Hopefully it will only lay me up a day or two but if it is longer, 100 will be impossible. I will do my best to keep moving until it is healed.
  • rebeccatherine
    rebeccatherine Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I achieved my 50 mile goal in June (did 54), so I'm setting my goal at 55 this month. Currently middle of week 3 of C25K, so I need my rest days/lower mile walks in between run/walks (which aren't terribly long to begin with).
  • umrebelbelle
    umrebelbelle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    my goal for June was 100 miles and hit 119 miles. I am going to put 125 miles this month.
  • AmasMomma
    AmasMomma Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am setting a goal of 85 miles this month.
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I can do 125 this month
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Very slow start to the month for me. My ankle is feeling better so I am going to try a run tonight. If it holds up, I will start packing on the miles this month!
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I started out strong in June and then fizzled towards the end. However, I ran more miles in June than in any previous month this year so far :) I'm setting my miles for July at 100, we'll see what happens. I too am dealing with a couple of minor nagging injuries that will cease when I am back into good shape.
  • jemsurf
    Options
    I'm lowering my July miles to 65 while I'm still getting back into running full time. Setting a more attainable goal.
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I'm setting my goal at 15 because I got a late start in the month and I am just starting out on MFP and exercising.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Lowered my goal. I was on vacation last week and eventhough I know I walked an swam a lot and probably logged a bunch of miles, I have no way to trully estimate. I am aiming for 50 (25 more for the rest of the month) and then I will reassess in August.
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA for a while off here :neutral: I'm back on it now though!
    I'll be up for an August challenge to keep me motivated :smiley:
    Hope you're all still doing well x
  • umrebelbelle
    Options
    I did terrible. I fell and sprained my ankle on the 3rd. I barely got in any miles for 2 weeks. I am ready to tackle August.
  • jemsurf
    Options
    @mamarundrc Would you like to start a spreadsheet for August miles pretty please.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I was away for the weekend, working on it now, should be posted shortly!
  • umrebelbelle
    Options
    I got in 75.26 miles for the month.