5y6qsk.jpg
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    Yea, I had jury duty this week, which thankfully ended today. You would think our government would be a positive example of healthy eating habits, right? - Donuts and coffee for breakfast, hot dogs, sandwiches & 8 varieties of chips for lunch. - No fresh fruit, no salad, not even a fiber bar. Needless to say, I ate before and after - good thing I wasn't on an all day trial, they would have to stop the trial because my stomach was growling!

They provide food when you have jury duty?? We just get a list of nearby places to go eat during lunch and directions to the cafeteria on the third floor.
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Yes, another county I lived in did the same as yours. I was a little surprised when they said we'd be provided lunch, right before I was disappointed in the choices. Hey, and I made $10/day on top of it!!!
  • BRaye325
    Options
    25jwnxi.jpg
  • BRaye325
    Options
    2qx6vzq.jpg
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    All good ones. when I lived in New Jersey and did jury duty, unless you got picked for a trial you only got 5 bucks and had to provide your own lunch. When I did jury in NYC last year I got $40 for the day. No lunch, though.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    5y6qsk.jpg
    Had to LOL at this one. I never wear my glasses when I go to the gym so I don't have to stare at myself in the mirror and everyone else is just a blur to me. Add my headphones and it's like I have the whole gym to myself.

• BRaye325
    Options
    2zgg7kp.jpg
  • BRaye325
    Options
    ivv508.jpg
  • BRaye325
    Options
    x28lya.jpg
  • BRaye325
    Options
    21lprtv.jpg
  • mom216
    mom216 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    mygnsac HAHAHA...... I sent my son "all about that paste" He is a self proclaimed hummus expert. LMAO!
  • mygnsac
    Options
    mom216 wrote: »
    mygnsac HAHAHA...... I sent my son "all about that paste" He is a self proclaimed hummus expert. LMAO!

Someone had shared it with me on Facebook. That song looped in my head for hours afterwards! :#
  • mygnsac
    Options
    skWs.gif
  • downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all of you who have been in the military or currently have family members in the military.
    We are blessed to have our freedom!
  • BRaye325
    Options
    20l02ti.jpg
  • MHTret
    MHTret Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    6pur7a.jpg

This is me -- if I'd started Nike, instead of "Just Do It" the motto would be "Just obsess about it, read four more articles, and make another list, chart or spreadsheet"! I'm working on reversing that mindset... but it's slow!

Thanks to all for the great pick-me-ups!!