July 7th goals

Options
SilverStormi
SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
My morning didn't start out the way I planned but Im making up for it as the day goes on. I wanted to wake up early enough to get a run in before work and ended up oversleeping till my 'I need to leave for work NOW' alarm was going off. Which caused me to forget my lunch so I grabbed something from the truck during the morning break and went with a tasty looking fruit salad over the huge chocolate chip muffin that was calling my name. Anyways hope everyone else's day is going well.

Todays goals:
1. drink 8 glasses of water
2. go for a walk later (If I say run I know it wont happen with how grossly humid it is out)
3. log all my food (I slacked the last challenge big time)

Replies

• shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    -Eat healthy i have been doing awful for the last 5 days
    -excercise- :) check
    -stay positive so i won't be so tempted to mess up
  • classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Today’s Goals:
    1) Exercise at least 35 mins
    2) Walk – get as many steps in as possible
    3) Stay within calorie range
    4) Drink my water
    5) Prepare healthy meals & snacks
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Today's goals
    1) Exercise for 1 hour (Zumba)
    2) get water in
    3) get the 10,000 steps in today
    4) Love myself today.

I have been steady in my weight - no gain no loss. I am below my goal, but really want to lose 6 more to be on the safe side. It will still be within desired BMI. I still have toning up to do as legs are a bit jiggly. Today I was a half pound down. Hey I will take it. WE are going to my Stepson's house in a month and I will be away from my kitchen for a week, so it will be good to be down just in case I don't have the food I need.

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I missed/forgot about the daily goals thread yesterday.

I have an overarching goal for the week of getting in a morning workout every day (but for my rest day) and getting it all my planned workouts. I'm also trying to talk myself into doing a triathlon on Sunday (I can sign up through Saturday) that I am comfortable (well, mostly) I can complete, if not all that fast, just to get over my nerves. I'm supposed to be a volunteer at church at 7:45 on Sunday, though, so will have to find someone to cover for me to do this.

I also want to work my way back into eating within my calorie limit, although in that I've cut the limit somewhat I'm going to be okay with just gradually getting closer this week and then get more strict next week.

Yesterday I missed both my morning workout and planned swim because I couldn't find the correct door at our new location (it's a high school, for a 6 am start time), but replaced it with an alternative workout and now I have no excuses for tomorrow's morning swim! Today I did my morning run.

I'd also intended to start bringing lunch more often, but I just realized I have work-related lunches out on Wednesday through Friday, oh well. (Another reason I may not be able to be so strict on the calories this week.)