Befores and afters

Options

Replies

• AshTrixxy
    AshTrixxy Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Thank you, guys!! I am only 1/4 the way done, but even at 1/4 the way, the improvements make me happy along the way!!
  • PeggyS925
    PeggyS925 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness Ash! You look beautiful! It's stories like yours that inspire me and kept me motivated
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    5ue0t0jcy1xu.jpg

Started NS in Feb 2015 Started out with FF losing 6 pounds 1 inch off waist. Lost 27 pounds so far at a very slow progress due to vacations without losing or gaining. Now back on track to reach my goal and lose another 30lbs. The inches are slowly coming off and I'm down Three sizes. I'm a Happy Glamper.
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Tried to enlarge pics, but having trouble
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Your looking fabulous. Great work Lisa. Can easily see all that gym time is paying big dividends!
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You look great Lisa!
  • shedthesweater
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Thanks! I'm trying, it's taking a while being I took off on vacation a lot, but now I'm back moving forward. Thanks to you Charlie, and sznsido. I need to be better about dates on my pics but the last one is today.
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Amazing, Lisa. Beautiful you!
  • shedthesweater
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Nightingale2.. you're so sweet, I want to get the pics larger, but the Monkey Pic website I could not change them. I'm slowly losing, I hoping for a good weigh in next Thursday.
  • shedthesweater
    edited July 2015
    Options
    5ue0t0jcy1xu.jpg

Started NS in Feb 2015 Started out with FF losing 6 pounds 1 inch off waist. Lost 27 pounds so far at a very slow progress due to vacations without losing or gaining. Now back on track to reach my goal and lose another 30lbs. The inches are slowly coming off and I'm down Three sizes. I'm a Happy Glamper.

If you click on pics they will enlarge what a dork I am click several times to Enlarge.
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Amazing job Lisa!!! Congrats!!! I can definatlely see the difference in your shoulders & mid-section!!! Very inspiring!! 27 pounds is not slow it's perfect!!! WTG Girlfriend!!! ;)
    I really need to get my Body Shots up & posted!! This is soo exciting!!! Nice job! <3
  • AshTrixxy
    AshTrixxy Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, Lisa!!! You are one gorgeous woman!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    SuziBoston wrote: »
    Amazing job Lisa!!! Congrats!!! I can definatlely see the difference in your shoulders & mid-section!!! Very inspiring!! 27 pounds is not slow it's perfect!!! WTG Girlfriend!!! ;)
    I really need to get my Body Shots up & posted!! This is soo exciting!!! Nice job! <3

Thanks! Suzi I appreciate it! I do see a change in my hips and stomach for sure. I had the roll going before and the hips, they are slimming down. I will post bathing suit pics once I see a huge change, or at least some shorts or dress to really see the difference. It's a start, thank you for all your support! Hugs!

• shedthesweater
    Options
    ashv4444 wrote: »
    That's awesome, Lisa!!! You are one gorgeous woman!

You are so sweet! back to you too. Thank you! I'm trying to get this wonderful weight off.

• evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    ashv4444 wrote: »
    I have been thinking about sharing this for a week now, and have finally decided that I will. This is the picture that changed my life. When this picture was taken in the beginning of 2013, I probably weighed 280+ pounds. I have never let my friends or family see this photo. The week after I saw it, I marched my butt down to Jenny Craig because I didn't know where else to turn. In 6 months with JC, I lost 40 pounds.

b15b1399-337a-4b1c-85e5-a969f08e0d93_zpsnhjrsipm.jpg

In the past 2 years since stopping JC, I have yo-yo'd and gained back all but 10 pounds that I had lost. This past August, I got serious about my weight again and started to lose little by little. In May I joined NS and am currently down to 237, almost 50 pounds less than the picture above. These were taken last night before going out with my husband for our anniversary. I now weigh less than I did on our wedding day. These pictures excite me because I know where I started and I'm not finished with my journey by a long shot! I know this time I am going to keep the weight down and go all the way to a healthy weight! My favorite quote as of late: "I'm not training to be skinny, I'm training to be bad@ss!"

1462ae37-861e-4203-9d38-d82d31dd8987_zpsxidt5umx.jpg 1653823a-fbbe-4b47-bd1e-66395726e8ae_zpsics0pr1v.jpg
    Do you know Christie Miller founder of EatTrainWin? That sounds like something she would say!!!! She is an NS success story....just like we will be!!! She just helped me a lot with a free 10 day healthy living challenge....it put my head right back in the game...it was intense...but like you, now I KNOW I will keep this off...fighting those demons that were holding me back...and I didn't even know they were there!!!!

• evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    5ue0t0jcy1xu.jpg

Whoa! What a transformation!!!! So proud of you!!!! Ash is looking darn amazing too!!!!!

• SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Yes Valorie.. I agree!! The girls look amazing!! We got a great Team/Family!! ;)<3
  • SueBready
    SueBready Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Always great motivation to see the before and afters! Congrats to all the big losers!!
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Lisa u look fantastic!!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Whosebeeping, thank you! working on it