July 1-15

Options

Replies

• Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Happy Wonderful Wednesday B) I hope yours has not been a Wacky Wednesday (Dr. Seuss)

You will not believe what I did.
    Last night I could not get to sleep so fixed a cup of hot "get some zzz's™ tea". Mind you - had no thought of food, but I opened the refrig door and found a handful of red sweet cherries.
    I barely stayed green b/c of all the snacking I did yesterday. :/

Goal = 26/31
    green = 7/31
    red = 0

Streak = 6 Streak goal = 10

How are all of the streakers doing? Are we still green?

"See" you all tomorrow!!
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    July - Keeping it Green . . . . Target 25
    1: ❌, 2: ❌, 3: ❌, 4: ❌, 5: ✔️, 6: ✔️, 7: ❌, 8: ✔️

exercise.png

Late joining this month - been on another road trip.

There is a fabulous vibe in this group <3
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    @k80flec - good to see you back.

7/8 green. Chevy green, but green.
    7/25
    Streak: 6/10

Today is a rest day. Desperately needed, I guess, since I took a nap after work.
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    green today.
    total 7/27
    @Laughter_Girl my 'gymboss ' interval timer arrived. I haven't run with it yet but you can set it to vibrate or beep. I set it up and I'm excited to try it!
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    7.4: Green
    7.5: Chevy Green
    7.6: Red
    7.7: Red
    7.8: Red, but closer to a Chevy than others.

Total 4/ 28

Loved Eureka Springs. Had a great anniversary. Must undo what has been done.
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    7/25 oh soon green! That's what a ten mile walk gets ya! July 8
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Green: Yes
    Total 7/28 - This streaker is on fire! Hehehe.

I did a run/walk combo today, and it was great. I actually did better time-wise today than what I've done in a long time.

After checking out the Gymboss online, I think I could really use one. I'm going to order it and see if I like it. Thanks @bbinoa for telling me about it! I can't wait to get your feedback regarding it until mine comes.

@jenthibert That was an impressive walk!
    @R_Queenie Glad you enjoyed your vaca/anniversary. Back to reality now! :)
    @k80flec Welcome back! Yes, the vibe is great with this group. The interaction and support is priceless!
    @Rebamae You're the ultimate streaker! Ha, ha, ha, ha.
  • 2marsh
    2marsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Green? Yup.
    Total: 7/23

Knees are feeling better this morning - think I'm ready for a GENTLE run/walk tonight - really looking forward to it!

@Rebamae - I was red on the 7th, so no streak at this point. You're sure rocking it, though! Good on you!
    @Laughter_Girl Glad you enjoyed run/walk!
    @bbinoa Will be interested to hear how you like your Gymboss... (you too, @Laughter_Girl, when it comes)
    @jenthibert Wut, 10 miles??? Do you walk with someone? Listen to audiobooks? In any case, it's impressive.
    @R_Queenie We need those fun breaks sometimes, right? Hope your fresh start is going well!
    @k8flec Good to see you! Hope it was a gun road trip. :smile:
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    7.7 & 8
    Green: YES & YES
    Total 6/25
  • Rebamae
    Options
    I realize I am late today. But, I did not get on the computer before out bookkeeper came. I retired from all of our book keeping a couple years ago - and I love not having to do it!! <3

green = 8/31 red = 0

Streak = 8 Streak goal = 10

OK for you people that like visuals - here is one just for you!
    How are our GREEN Streakers doing?? Do we still have a bunch?
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    green: yes
    total 8/27
    I'm visiting family this weekend, going to try to fit in a 5 mile run/walk on Sunday. I'll be giving the gymboss its inaugural run! It's a multiple birthday celebration though so I guess I'll be running off a bunch of cake :wink:
    @Rebamae. ... you've been streaking all over the place this month!! Wowie!!
    @jenthibert.... 10 miles, woot!!!!

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate this group! What a fun bunch we are!! I look forward to checking in and seeing how everyone is doing and what you're up to.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Green: Yes
    Total 8/28 - I'm streaking along. :)

I did a leisure walk today. I'm trying to adhere to this half marathon training schedule. It'll take some getting use to, but I must do it.

@bbinoa Looking forward to a full report regarding that Gymboss. I believe mine will arrive Tuesday, but I won't be able to actually use it until next Sunday. I'll be out of town all week after Monday. I hope both of us are happy with our purchases.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    7/9 green - Chevy (if I hadn't added bacon to my pizza, it would just be green)
    8/25.
    Green streaking with Rebamae on day 7 of 10

I ate a ton today because I exercised a ton today: 30 minute walk at lunch, HIIT class at 4:30 then back to the gym at 8 for leg day. I'll need every calorie for recovery while I sleep. I don't usually do the HIIT class, but my friend Amy was subbing and it was her very first class teaching. I just had to go support her.

Tomorrow is the Friday fast, so my calories will be down drastically compared to today.. I am going to a baseball game tomorrow instead of the gym so I will just be doing my lunch time walk.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    One more thing, speaking as someone who weight trains for fun, you long distance runners using a Gymboss cracks me up. Not one of you runs in the gym... shouldn't they call it a Runboss?
  • jenthibert
    Options
    Red today so still 7 of 25 on July 9. This was unplanned but worth the red! It's not really red though, more a pinkish tinge. Lol
  • jenthibert
    Options
    @2marsh, there are 3 of us prepping for this together. We do the long walks together when we can. I did the Breast Cancer 3 Day walks 3 years in a row. That's 20 miles a day for 3 days. Lots of long training walks for those and sometimes alone. Audiobooks, listening to downloaded movies, music... Sometimes all in the same walk! Lol
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    jenthibert wrote: »
    @2marsh, there are 3 of us prepping for this together. We do the long walks together when we can. I did the Breast Cancer 3 Day walks 3 years in a row. That's 20 miles a day for 3 days. Lots of long training walks for those and sometimes alone. Audiobooks, listening to downloaded movies, music... Sometimes all in the same walk! Lol

This is awesome. I'm proud of you!

• 2marsh
    2marsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    7.9 - Green
    Total: 8/23

Went for a 5.5 mile run with a couple of walk breaks - not nearly as many as I should have taken but I was pumped. Knees are... ok this morning. I'll really know how it went when I see how I feel later today. Sure felt great last night, though!

@jenthibert That sounds both challenging and fun. I admire the dedication!
    @k80flec Just realized I told you I hoped you had a *gun* road trip. I of course meant GOOD. But you probably realized that. :blush:
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins Eek, fast! Hope it goes well.
  • Rebamae
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Happy Fabulous Friday!! B)

My leg was really hurting again yesterday, but I did not graze my way through the pain! <3

green = 9*/31
    red = 0

Streak goal =10
    Streak = 9

How are all of you green streakers doing? Do we have anyone that is going to make goal at the end of today??

Onward and downward we go!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    wrote: »
    jenthibert wrote: »

This is awesome. I'm proud of you!

Wow @MelissaPhippsFeagins! What a nice thing to say... Thank you