Weigh In!

Replies

• chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Congrats on maintaining. @RaeBeeBaby !!!

I am going to get to a computer tonight, and add all new weigh ins to the spread sheet but also figure out I you guys can publically edit it as well!

Weight bumped up to 202.8 but TOM is still running its course, so I'm not stressing it! I've been doing everything right these days!

And you all are welcome to create new threads on the group! Also @blitzbis I would appreciate anything:) thank you hun!
  • chubbard9
    Hey guys :) I think I have added all new weigh ins... I'm not 100%sure if I got them all though(my apologies in advanced!)

Here is a new link to the same spreadsheet-You can now edit the sheets with this link, but please only edit your own weights, unless you are adding a weight for somebody else/whatever(that way we try to keep the sheet as accurate as possible!!!

Much love guys! <3

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QuQnTXajNxhhp2ImGjOzKlOHZyrQ8nRlpLeBNd6blrs/edit?usp=sharing
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Weigh in 243.5. Lost a total of 17.5lbs so far. I didn't know how to change it on the spreadsheet because I mainly use my phone for everything

Have a great day
  • chubbard9
    Starting Weight: 248.8
    Group start: 217
    6/23 wt. 202.2
    Current weight: 199.8
    Loss this week: 2.6
    Challenge loss: 17.2
    Overall loss: 49.0lb
    Goal: 160
    Weight to goal: 39.8
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    chubbard9 wrote: »
    6/23 wt. 202.2

Way to go @chubbard9! You're in the 100's, that's so great!!

@mamaelf2008 - great loss so far at 17.5!! Congrats! Keep up the good work!

I have my annual physical tomorrow morning, so I'll be getting on the dreaded doctor scale. I can't recall what I weighed at this time last year, but I'm hoping I'm down from where I was. I ran into my doctor at the store recently and told her I'd lost 15 pounds, so we'll see if that turns out to be true (from where I was last year).

Have a wonderful day ladies!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    I tried accessing the spreadsheet and I could see it, but then I got an error message several times saying it's unavailable. I'll try again later.
  • blitzbis
    blitzbis Posts: 366 Member
    I am so out of touch. It appears that in my computer-less day and then my visiting day we gained a member. WOO HOO!
    @chubbard9 I will look into ways to help out. I'm not used to working on shared spreadsheet, but use spreadsheets all the time. I see where the formula are etc so if it's ok with you, I may "add" a dummy user and then resave in order to ensure I don't screw things up.
  • blitzbis
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    I tried accessing the spreadsheet and I could see it, but then I got an error message several times saying it's unavailable. I'll try again later.
    When I try to open the spreadsheet in Internet Explorer, I get the error message, but it opens freely in Chrome.
  • WannaBeCroft
    WannaBeCroft Posts: 94 Member
    No change here, but that's not surprising considering I've not been working out most of the week.
  • blitzbis
    No change here, but that's not surprising considering I've not been working out most of the week.

I hope your not working out this week isn't due to re-injury. Take care!
  • chubbard9
    blitzbis wrote: »
    I am so out of touch. It appears that in my computer-less day and then my visiting day we gained a member. WOO HOO!
    @chubbard9 I will look into ways to help out. I'm not used to working on shared spreadsheet, but use spreadsheets all the time. I see where the formula are etc so if it's ok with you, I may "add" a dummy user and then resave in order to ensure I don't screw things up.

I don't know why it's not working for some of you! both Chrome and IE work fine with it on my computer.... And that's before I log in! I will have to look into it... :/

But feel free to make a dummy user and work on it! :) Much love to all of you willing to help, you too @RaeBeeBaby I hope it works for you soon!!! Sorry! :(
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member

I don't know why it's not working for some of you! both Chrome and IE work fine with it on my computer.... And that's before I log in! I will have to look into it... :/

But feel free to make a dummy user and work on it! :) Much love to all of you willing to help, you too @RaeBeeBaby I hope it works for you soon!!! Sorry! :(

It works for me too. By the way @chubbard9 I LOVE your profile pic. I can tell how excited you are to finally be in ONEderland! woohoo!!!! :smile:
  • chubbard9

It works for me too. By the way @chubbard9 I LOVE your profile pic. I can tell how excited you are to finally be in ONEderland! woohoo!!!! :smile:

Aw! Thank you!!! I wanted to just post a regular picture instead of my progress pictures, lol! Thank you so much! I was wondering who was in the spreadsheet, lol!!! :)

Thanks againnn :)
  • blitzbis
    Ok, I entered my dummy account and got it figured out so I'll be on the lookout for things/people that need to be added in case your numerous jobs keep you too busy.
  • chubbard9
    Ok, I entered my dummy account and got it figured out so I'll be on the lookout for things/people that need to be added in case your numerous jobs keep you too busy.

Thank you hun!!! I appreciate your help very much!
  • chubbard9
    6/23 wt. 202.2
    6/30: 199.8
    7/7: 197.6
    WEEK LOSS : 2.2 lb
    CHALLENGE LOSS: 19.4
    Overall loss: 51.2

Weight to goal: 37.6
  • blitzbis
    So, I weighed in. POOP. Up 2 lbs but that's ok, water weight? Some poor eating over the weekend? Who knows. I'm not going to let it get me down.
    Onwards and upwards (except for weight)
  • chubbard9
    So, I weighed in. POOP. Up 2 lbs but that's ok, water weight? Some poor eating over the weekend? Who knows. I'm not going to let it get me down.
    Onwards and upwards (except for weight)

It happens, most likely a higher sodium level, and water weight. I track my weight daily to track my trends :) dont stress it! You'll be back down next week, I can feel it!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    I think my browser IE is the problem with the spreadsheet. I had the same problem on another challenge and when I opened in with Firefox, no problem anymore. I have been at a plateau for 6 weeks so I'm getting frustrated. No reason to update the spreadsheet when I haven't lost a stinking pound!! I really have got to get serious and get back to daily logging my food, as I've been slacking the past couple of weeks.

On the same subject of scale weight, I have a question for you ladies -

I just bought a new scale. My old one only displays in .5 increments and I wanted one that had .2 increments. I hopped on both scales this morning to compare. On the old scale I weigh 165.5 and I'm 164.0 on the new one. I was planning to use the new scale from here on out, but I know I haven't lost 1.5 pounds!! What to do? Should I change my weight on MFP as if I had lost? Not sure what my ACTUAL weight is anymore. Maybe the new scale is inaccurate? I just don't know.
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    I think my browser IE is the problem with the spreadsheet. I had the same problem on another challenge and when I opened in with Firefox, no problem anymore. I have been at a plateau for 6 weeks so I'm getting frustrated. No reason to update the spreadsheet when I haven't lost a stinking pound!! I really have got to get serious and get back to daily logging my food, as I've been slacking the past couple of weeks.

On the same subject of scale weight, I have a question for you ladies -

I just bought a new scale. My old one only displays in .5 increments and I wanted one that had .2 increments. I hopped on both scales this morning to compare. On the old scale I weigh 165.5 and I'm 164.0 on the new one. I was planning to use the new scale from here on out, but I know I haven't lost 1.5 pounds!! What to do? Should I change my weight on MFP as if I had lost? Not sure what my ACTUAL weight is anymore. Maybe the new scale is inaccurate? I just don't know.

It's possible that the new scale is slightly more accurate since it's measuring in smaller increments. I personally would change the weight in MFP to reflect the new scale weight. However, if you are still unsure, try this. Weigh yourself like you normally do on both scales the next few times and compare. Are they consistently off by about the same amount or do they both jump around? If consistent, go with the new scales weight. If not, see if you can identify factors influencing changes (I.e uneven floor, rocking on scale, not weighing at the same time for both scales, etc). Let us know what you find out! I'm curious! :smile: