Befores and afters

Options

Replies

• shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    SueBready wrote: »
    Always great motivation to see the before and afters! Congrats to all the big losers!!
    I agree! it helps to post the pics and see where you're at, and having the support is so awesome!
  • AshTrixxy
    AshTrixxy Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Do you know Christie Miller founder of EatTrainWin? That sounds like something she would say!!!! She is an NS success story....just like we will be!!! She just helped me a lot with a free 10 day healthy living challenge....it put my head right back in the game...it was intense...but like you, now I KNOW I will keep this off...fighting those demons that were holding me back...and I didn't even know they were there!!!!

I think I have seen Christie's stuff before! I remember her being very active when we were on the NS website! Last month was an "off" month for me, but something clicked this month, i broke my plateau and I am more 'back in the game' than ever! I feel like I have finally found a rhythm that works for me. I completely agree about the demons. They hide in dark corners, shrink up, then attack when you least expect them, making them larger than life and making you feel out of control. I can't say I don't have any more demons, but I'm done with self-sabotaging. And seeing all of your success stories makes me more and more willful!
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great pics Ash and Lisa!! You both look amazing!! Great job!!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Thanks Jen, so do you! Slowly but surely I will reach my goal, thanks for your amazing support!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Lisa u look fantastic!!
    Thank you! So nice to have the support.

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Gosh, you all are so gorgeous!
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You are all doing such a wonderful job! Congrats to you!!!
  • MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    OH WOW! All of you look amazing! If this aint proof NS works, I don't know what is. If I reach my goal weight before I go to the beach in August, I might post a bathing suit photo. I will be just be that happy!....I said "Might".
  • NuLisa2016
    NuLisa2016 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You guys all look great and keep me motivated!!!! THANK YOU!!!
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    NuLisa2016 wrote: »

You can do it too!! Make sure you let Nutrisystem know when you've lost your first 10pounds!! They will send you a red cute 10 pound bear!! ;)
  • 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    5ue0t0jcy1xu.jpg

Started NS in Feb 2015 Started out with FF losing 6 pounds 1 inch off waist. Lost 27 pounds so far at a very slow progress due to vacations without losing or gaining. Now back on track to reach my goal and lose another 30lbs. The inches are slowly coming off and I'm down Three sizes. I'm a Happy Glamper.

If you click on pics they will enlarge what a dork I am click several times to Enlarge.

You look great...and slow is good. It's much more 'real' when it comes off slow. Way to go.

• 1Ginabb
    Options
    OMG Ash! You look like a totally different person. Wow! Jaw dropping! Amazing, so proud of you!
  • NuLisa2016
    NuLisa2016 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    SuziBoston wrote: »
    NuLisa2016 wrote: »

You can do it too!! Make sure you let Nutrisystem know when you've lost your first 10pounds!! They will send you a red cute 10 pound bear!! ;)

I am on my way!!! thanks!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »
    2v32pegwv28i.jpg

9njsd7bxzcwu.jpg

22 lbs down. 18 lbs more till goal.

Oh, wow, Gina. Gorgeous!!

• shedthesweater
    Options
    Gina, congrats! you're doing awesome! I had to learn about the clicking on my pics to enlarge them. Silly Blondes HA!
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    chwomack53 wrote: »
    l2cfz7i33az9.png

OMG!!!! Charlie you look amazing!! WOW!!! You did it my friend!!! :)
  • 1Ginabb
    Options
    I second that Susie! What a transformation.
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »
    I second that Susie! What a transformation.
    ;)