Keto Friends Wanted!

Options

Replies

• jllj68
    jllj68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started keto on may 22. Looking for a few people to follow their diaries to help learn what I should be eating.
  • aparmet
    aparmet Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Heya folks! I started Keto on April 1, and am looking for more friends to help support each other.

Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • moonius
    moonius Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • myvhtm
    myvhtm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me I would like keto friends!
  • Littlefin1977
    Littlefin1977 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Hello
    I am new to this and would love a support team- I will try to be the best support for you too.
    Thanks
  • Sparks1971
    Sparks1971 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I'm perhaps not the best role model, especially right now, because I've never heard of or done keto before. I'm kind of experimenting with it, playing around with it, learning what I can, but not 100% (actually not even close to 100% keto). I'm testing the water so to speak. Complicating matters is I have a family of very non-keto people to feed and they are not very supportive. I'm working through that trying to figure out how to make them happy but stay on track for myself. It's difficult. I'm failing miserably right now, but on the positive side with each failure I'm learning how to fix a problem. And if any of you have gone through being a keto in a non-keto family please share any and all advice you can.
  • britzen
    britzen Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi! Day 2 of Keto for me, I've always had success anytime I maintained a l/c lifestyle. I love knowing there's a group on here for support, information and motivation.
  • umayster
    umayster Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    sparks! same here! I'll start another post.
  • Cheesasaur
    Cheesasaur Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    23/f, been doing keto for ~16 months and around 80 pounds down! My friends list has gotten a little stale and I'd love more ketoers as friends :) feel free to add me!
  • xmikeyw
    xmikeyw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    add me
  • alwayswearjoy
    alwayswearjoy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • SaraGradillas
    SaraGradillas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've been doing keto and moderate excercise for 6 weeks now and am down 25 pounds today!! I'm a happy 41 year old female.
    sw:286 cw:261
  • britzen
    britzen Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sent adds to both, Anyone can add me. I'm in full keto party, 3.5wks in and down a bit over 16lbs.
  • Bardian86
    Bardian86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for close to 2.5 years. I'm not as active on MFP as I used to be due to my schedule, but still try to participate and chime in when I can. Feel free to add me.
  • Glitterandketo
    Glitterandketo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, keto and looking for friends. 36, female, have lost 25 lbs so far doing keto and plan to work this lifestyle forever.
  • rainbowunicorns720
    rainbowunicorns720 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Keto here! I did it before and lost 50 pounds in 4 months. Back at it again...day 9 for me and 13.5 pounds down. I log in every day. Would love some active friends so we can cheer eachother on!
  • xmikeyw
    Options
    broke keto diet yesterday, had beer and homemade pizza last lite, got sick as a dog, is that normal. back on the point today
  • xmikeyw
    Options
    Hi, keto and looking for friends. 36, female, have lost 25 lbs so far doing keto and plan to work this lifestyle forever.

thats pretty impressive!
  • jgoldie1964
    jgoldie1964 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    xmikeyw wrote: »

thats pretty impressive!

• jgoldie1964
    jgoldie1964 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. New to the Keto diet. Not sure if I have my Macros correct or not. Used different calculators all with different numbers? Please add me to your friends and any suggestions on getting Macros right would be greatly appreciated