newbie here

Options
Turtlegal83
Turtlegal83 Posts: 42 Member
Hi all, I'm Bridgett. I'm 31 and a SAHM of 2 amazing kiddos. I reached my all time highest weight at 379 in January. I've lost 35 lbs so far, but have LOTS more to go. My first goal is 45 lbs to get me out of the 300's. I need all the help and support I can get. Please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! :)
  • Turtlegal83
    Options
    HLaR79 wrote: »
    Welcome to the group! :)

Thank you
  • Miss_Mania
    Miss_Mania Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group Bridgett! Congratulations on your commitment and loss so far!
  • Turtlegal83
    Options
    Miss_Mania wrote: »
    Welcome to the group Bridgett! Congratulations on your commitment and loss so far!

Thank you :)
  • SweetDesiderata
    SweetDesiderata Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just sent you a friend request. I have also just joined this group myself. I am currently 39 years old and weigh in at 307 pounds. I have been on MFP for a while now, but have just gotten back into it after falling off the wagon for too long! Good luck on your journey!
  • Turtlegal83
    Options
    Hi! I just sent you a friend request. I have also just joined this group myself. I am currently 39 years old and weigh in at 307 pounds. I have been on MFP for a while now, but have just gotten back into it after falling off the wagon for too long! Good luck on your journey!

Thank you. I accepted your friend request :) good luck on your journey as well. I look forward to getting to know you better.
  • violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Congrats on your work so far. 35 lb is a great loss. We can keep each other going.
  • Turtlegal83
    Options
    violet456 wrote: »
    Friend request sent. Congrats on your work so far. 35 lb is a great loss. We can keep each other going.

Got it and accepted :) thank you, it's a start for sure! Yes we can keep each other going
  • leesamahree
    leesamahree Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and a SAHM to a busy 2yo girl and a rocketship 4yo boy (you'd think I'd be a skinny minny chasing them around!). I started at 315. 35 lbs is awesome!! Sending a friend request!
  • Turtlegal83
    Options
    I'm 38 and a SAHM to a busy 2yo girl and a rocketship 4yo boy (you'd think I'd be a skinny minny chasing them around!). I started at 315. 35 lbs is awesome!! Sending a friend request!

Thanks and yes if only chasing kids = skinny lol