Day 1 of 100 ! Check the challenge below!

Options
meaghan2008
meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
Good Morning loves ! Day 1 of the 100 days of fitness and nutrition challenge! :) Today's challenge : Do 60 minutes of cardio! When completed comment DONE underneath this comment and tell me what you did! :)

For the nutrition part : Greens are an essential part of your diet when trying to lose the weight! Have something green for lunch today! Post what you had and if possible in the thread take a picture of your lunch and post there! :):p

Replies

• heathereh2015
    heathereh2015 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I finished both! I didn't even count the water park walking! So proud of myself!!! I did 82 minutes of fast paced walking and 36 min of yoga :)
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I finished both! I didn't even count the water park walking! So proud of myself!!! I did 82 minutes of fast paced walking and 36 min of yoga :)
    WATER PARK?!?!?! SUPER FUN! I'm so proud of you! Keep it up!!!!
  • heathereh2015
    heathereh2015 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    WATER PARK?!?!?! SUPER FUN! I'm so proud of you! Keep it up!!!!

Yes, we have season passes and here its been very humid as well live on the east end of the island... thank you! And thank you for doing this!
  • keishkeish
    keishkeish Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'll try to catch up..
    7/20-292 lbs
    Yesterday I did the elliptical and the only greens I had was some lettuce :0..have to work on that.