What was your fasting BG today?

Options

Replies

• KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    I had a great dinner last night, I'm sure that helped.
  • KenSmith108
    Options
    71 :o
  • Lizzym911
    Lizzym911 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    89 today, I'm hoping it's going to stay around this number.
  • KenSmith108
    Options
    70 :o A little less meds tonight?
  • KenSmith108
    Options
    66 :o Less again.
  • KenSmith108
    Options
    85 :)
  • stephenrhinton
    stephenrhinton Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    79 ...my personal lowest ever ....and it is my first reading after coming off the meds
  • Lizzym911
    Options
    80 this morning
  • KenSmith108
    Options
    79 ...my personal lowest ever ....and it is my first reading after coming off the meds

Off the meds, that's my main goal. I'm more than happy for you, it lets me know it's a realistic goal. :)
  • KenSmith108
    Options
    73 :)
  • leanmachine514
    leanmachine514 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    It's been a rough week with family & illness. Hopefully I'll get back on track Monday.
  • Lizzym911
    Options
    It's been a rough week with family & illness. Hopefully I'll get back on track Monday.

I'm sure you'll get back. I know I need to cut back on my carbs big time.
  • KenSmith108
    Options
    105 :)
  • KenSmith108
    Options
    66 :o
  • leanmachine514
    Options
    GM everybody! Yesterday was 115 & today is 123. I introduced a few more carbs because my gym workouts were suffering from before the LC change.
  • ihatetodietalways
    ihatetodietalways Posts: 180 Member
    Options
  • leanmachine514
    Options
    Don't know if this has anything to do with adding a few carbs--I had my first ever Diabetic crash at the gym. Very scary 'cause I didn't know what was happening. Luckily, my trainer did. I guess I need to carry my kit w/me to test sugar at the gym if this happens again. Scary!
  • Lizzym911
    Options
    Don't know if this has anything to do with adding a few carbs--I had my first ever Diabetic crash at the gym. Very scary 'cause I didn't know what was happening. Luckily, my trainer did. I guess I need to carry my kit w/me to test sugar at the gym if this happens again. Scary!

I'm glad your ok, dropping so low can be scary I dropped to 25 and I thought I was going to die, I was shaking sweating nauseous and couldn't breath well like I was hyper ventilating and I couldn't get my numbers up. I now carry my gluco tabs with me everywhere and my meter also. Maybe eat a little something before working out would help,that's what I do.
  • KenSmith108
    Options
    64 :o must be the meds
  • leanmachine514
    Options
    Lizzym911 wrote: »

I'm glad your ok, dropping so low can be scary I dropped to 25 and I thought I was going to die, I was shaking sweating nauseous and couldn't breath well like I was hyper ventilating and I couldn't get my numbers up. I now carry my gluco tabs with me everywhere and my meter also. Maybe eat a little something before working out would help,that's what I do.

YES! I plan to carry it & sugar tabs with me. Luckily I had a protein drink with me. It helped regain color even after the orange juice that the trainer gave me. Today is 124 FBS after testing all day yesterday. After lunch, it was 106 and before bed it was 110. Normally, I only test in the morning.