Advocare Spark

Options
Malyss13
Malyss13 Posts: 19 Member
Does anyone use Advocare products? Has anyone seen any success with them? I have tried the cleanse twice and both times gained significant weight...
Also, can someone explain to me why Advocare Spark packaging states 15 calories per scoop, but MFP tracks it at 45 calories per scoop? I don't mind tracking it at 45, I was just confused by the discrepancy..

Replies

• efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    OMG! Not a fan at all... I tried the cleanse and felt horrible, bloated and gained weight... Their answer for me was to take more pills, ie: Catalyst and Thurmoplus... I got sick of taking so many pills every day... that is not the answer... however, my sister really likes to take Spark as a pre workout.
  • Malyss13
    Options
    efokken wrote: »
    OMG! Not a fan at all... I tried the cleanse and felt horrible, bloated and gained weight... Their answer for me was to take more pills, ie: Catalyst and Thurmoplus... I got sick of taking so many pills every day... that is not the answer... however, my sister really likes to take Spark as a pre workout.

Thanks for the feedback @efokken I got the same response from the one that talked me into trying it to begin with. I think I am gonna finish off my little bit of Spark and be done with that stuff. I have better uses of my money.
  • Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I actually had really good success with the advocare 24 day challenge, I lost 13 pounds total but I totally agree with the too many pills part. I do have a few friends that had advocare do nothing for them so I guess it really depends on the person. I will stand by the Spark though. I've had plenty of pre workout drinks and Spark one of the better ones and by far one of the best tasting.
  • Malyss13
    Options
    Thanks @Azercord I appreciate the response. I do like the Spark. It really is the only thing that has helped me get moving other than coffee. I am not a huge fan of plain black coffee, so I have missed the creamer and sugar... :-/