ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Green 7 days a row
  • 2marsh
    2marsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    7.21 Red!
    Total Green: 16/23

I've decided that it might be a good idea to shift my "green" to maintenance calories or a very small deficit for a few weeks. Feeling like my recent trouble staying green has been about dieting fatigue and it's not worth it. I'm at a healthy weight now. Most days I feel good about how I look. My fiance likes the way I look. The winter weight is gone. Maybe I'll feel better in a few weeks and ready to back to losing, but I feel like a need a little break. Still gonna keep my "green" # of days goal - not looking to go crazy, just going to up the calories a bit for awhile.

@bbinoa Those sound delish! I will have to try them! I'm also a big fan of Outshine Fruit & Veggie bars, but those have a fair amount of sugar and NO protein, so Yasso might be a better option.
    @Rebamae Yeah, streaking! Get it!!! :smile:
    @tatho2014 Nice streak!
    @Laughter_Girl Thanks for the encouragement. All about finding balance...
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    JULY 21
    Green: Yes
    Total 14/25
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    7/21 - green, very green
    20/25
    Streak 19

@bbinoa - I <3 Yasso bars.
    @2marsh - good decision. You know how to lose if you decide you want to so there's no reason not to take a bit of a break tomes if this is where you want to stay.
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    green day today
    total 20/27

@2marsh, I think that makes a lot of sense! You know your body best and if you're feeling good where you're at go on maintenance and see how you feel.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    7/22 - green, thanks to yoga instructor Lorie.
    21/25
    Streak - 20 - also thanks to Lorie, who would find the idea of me as a streaker hilarious

Seriously, making it to yoga today kept me in the green. I had a large skinny raspberry frappe at lunch today because I was burning up. The AC is out at my office. It's a mostly glass building and it was in the mid-80's today. Combined with well over 100 PCs running, it got bad by my 1pm lunch.
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Still 18/25 since today is red. That said, I didn't completely blow it. I made good choices for breakfast and lunch but when your hubby of 20 years grills amazing steak tips and cooks all the sides to celebrate? It's OK to be red.

I've gained and lost weight a few times before. I have to say that my perspective is so different this time. Maybe it's because of this anniversary, my daughter turning 15 and my son going into his senior year and looking at colleges but things feel completely different this time. Food is still part of the celebration but I'm focusing less on it. We make what we love and completely enjoy it together. And yes, I've had two glasses of wine and am feeling sentimental but things really do feel different these days.
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Wow I thought I did this much earlier! :o What can I say, old age is the excuse :)

green = 19*/31
    red = 02
    Streak = 6
    Streak goal =10

I really had a "binge" eating episode last night. But went to bed before it became serious.
    Talk to you tomorrow
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    7-22
    Goal: 19/27
    Streak: 5/10

Just did a little strength training today.

@2marsh I loved transitioning to maintenance once I found my happy place. Since I enjoy eating, I can always use the extra calories. Sounds like you're doing what's best for you, and that's what's most important.
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins Sorry about the no air condition. That sounds like my worse nightmare. Glad you were able to stay green thanks to Yoga.
    @jenthibert You're loving life right now, and that's awesome! Glad you enjoyed the celebration.
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    July 20 - Green
    July 21 - Green
    July 22 - Green

22 of 30
  • 2marsh
    edited July 2015
    Options
    7.23 Green
    Total: 17/23

Thanks so much for all the support, everyone! You all are so terrific. Today was good. Enjoyed the extra cals. Went on a nice 3-mile run.

@jenthibert Sounds like you're in a wonderful, balanced place. :smile:
    @Rebamae Stopping mid-binge can be so hard and super powerful - even if the only way to do it is to put yourself to bed! Hope today was good for you.
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    8 day greens
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    JULY 22
    Total 15/25
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    green, yeppers
    total 21/27
    I may be on a 7 day streak or something but not sure.
    @jenthibert sounds like you are at a great place. We're you celebrating your anniversary? Congrats!
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins. ... hope the office cooled down. We have the opposite program. It's 90 outside and I'm wearing more sweaters than January. I guess shivering burns calories?
    @2marsh very nice run!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    19/25 green on July 23. Have to be green after an 11 mile walk! Lol
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    7-23
    Goal: 20/27
    Streak: 6/10

I enjoyed a little light stroll today. Of course that doesn't compare to the 11 miles walked by @jenthibert . You're making me look bad. Ha! :)

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    7/23 - green
    22/25
    Streak 21 days.

They did get the AC fixed sometime yesterday evening, so it was better today, but still warmer than usual. I suspect that part of the fixed involved telling the menopausal boss lady that 68F is not an appropriate temperature to try to keep our office.

Y'all are doing great this month. Keep up the good work.
  • jenthibert
    Options
    7-23
    I enjoyed a little light stroll today. Of course that doesn't compare to the 11 miles walked by @jenthibert . You're making me look bad. Ha! :)
    Keep up the good work everyone!

I haven't been good about exercise this week so the 11 miles made up for it, lol. You average that out over the week and it doesn't look so great!
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Happy Fantabulous Friday B)

I had 2 MRIs on my leg yesterday. Hopefully, will get results today. I never did get to my computer yesterday to report.

green = 21*/31
    red = 02
    Streak = 8
    Streak goal =10

How many green streakers do we have?
    Please let me know if you have accomplished 10 in a row.
    <3
    Streakers:
    Laughter_Girl o:)
    MelissaPhippsFeagins o:)
    Rebamae

Let's get this list a little longer!

• 2marsh
    Options
    Oop, looks like I listed 7.22 as 7.23 the other day...
    Ah well, yesterday was green.
    Total: 18/23

@jenthibert 11 miles is awesome no matter how you look at it!
    @Rebamae Hope the MRIs bring helpful answers and that you're feeling better soon.