New victories?

Options
Rheameg
Rheameg Posts: 71 Member
Hello! The group had gotten quiet so I was hoping to start up a new chat. Has anyone had any new NSV or weightless victories?

I've lost about 20 lbs so far and my residents are starting to take notice!

Replies

• mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I recently had a co-worker comment that I look strong. It made my day. I have been maintaining weight for the last 2 years so knowing that someone who sees me everyday sees a difference makes me happy.
  • ravenzwart
    ravenzwart Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am getting conpliments while the scale is kinda on a stand still. But i thought i should celebrate and bought a fitbit (and a charm for my bracelet) to push myself a bit further.
  • Rheameg
    Rheameg Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great guys!! It's amazing when people make comments!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    My latest NSV has to do with my profile picture. At my last race my friend was goofing off and told me to show her my muscles. So I "flexed" figuring my picture would look silly. When I saw this picture I was amazed. It is hard for me to see the way my body has changed eventhough I have not lost any weight in almost 2 years. This was the first time in a long time I looked at a picture of myself and said "Wow, I look good" It made me realize that I am closer to where I want to be than I think I am.
  • umrebelbelle
    umrebelbelle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The next size shorts and shirts are fitting better. And after twisting my ankle badly last month I am happy to do any kind of workout right now.
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I guess my biggest NSV is just getting back on track of eating right. I have been exercising but that is not enough when you don't eat right. I am hoping to see some results in the next week! ;)
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I did a race this past weekend. For the first time ever I made it over a 6 ft and 7 ft wall without assistance and managed to climb the stairway to SParta (Giant steep A frame 1/2 wall 1/2 ladder) without assistance. I also was able to completed the Hercules Hoist (95 lbs sand bag attached to a rope and through a pully and lift 25 or so feet in the air).
  • itsshannyb
    itsshannyb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Made it through day 1Feeling good and not eating mindlessly