Favorite workout videos?

Options
annalisbeth74
annalisbeth74 Posts: 328 Member
I just recently added exercise to my weight loss program. I've been doing tae bo workouts on YouTube and I love them, but I'd like a little variety. What are some of your favorite boot-camp style workouts videos?

Replies

• Reygne
    Reygne Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i am currently doing Insanity
  • luvmyleo
    luvmyleo Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I love p90x3. Well balanced program and very doable for busy people.
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Les Mills pump, Les Mills combat or Focus T25
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    Bikini Body Mommy. On youtube. She's annoying, so I rip the routine off her site and do it on my own. She has 4, 90-day challenges.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Not bootcamp exactly, but I love Turbo Kick, Turbo Fire, and Turbo Jam, which are all kickboxing. I find I hate the strict bootcamp and can never make myself do it because of that. :)

YouTube has a ton if you search for Bootcamp. You might want to look up MillionaireHoy. I liked some of his shorter workouts, but never tried his longer ones due to my above mentioned dislike of that style. Here's a link to his page:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCC2_UvBIiIdItfm5t2zpspg
  • GSD_Mama
    GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I have Turbo Fire set, I started but quit, need to get back on o it when I feel like it.
    I do variety of stuff, whatever I can find on YouTube. My favorite is Fitness Blender channel. I want to try Insanity, PX90 and Body Beast. I love Shaun T, he has a new one out I want to try. Also Zumba here and there, HIIT and lifting.
    Beachbody On Deman has a 30 day trial, I might take advantage and do some of the workouts I have not tried.
  • TBeverly49
    TBeverly49 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I like Leslie Sansone walking for home. Gym workouts with swimming

• annalisbeth74
    annalisbeth74 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    @Batlady49 - I love Leslie! I have several of her DVDs and I love them!

Not a fan of Beachbody, so that rules out a few. But @Raynne413 - I checked out Millionaire Hoy (watched, didn't do, at least not yet) and man, he's a killer! I'll definitely have to give that a shot.

I'm surprised at how many workouts there are on YouTube. I may not have to join a gym!
  • tabathavm
    tabathavm Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have a variety of Biggest Loser dvds and just Bob Harper and Jillian Michale's Beginner Shred. I Do a different dvd each day.
  • CoinOperatedKitten
    CoinOperatedKitten Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts but only cardio, upper fix, lower fix, and dirty 30 because I don't like the other ones. I also love Turbo Fire.
  • GSD_Mama
    GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts but only cardio, upper fix, lower fix, and dirty 30 because I don't like the other ones. I also love Turbo Fire.

Where do I find 21day fix Extreme? Is this a disk that you have?
  • CoinOperatedKitten
    CoinOperatedKitten Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yes I bought it from my friend whose a coach and gave me her discount. The beach body on demand thing is probably your best choice though because you get to watch ANY video instead of paying for just one.