No calorie

RisiM
RisiM Posts: 180 Member
can someone explain how do to delete the calorie count on mfp really only interested in carbs and fat, thanks

Replies

• jumanajane
    jumanajane Posts: 438 Member
    Iris just go to the 'Launch Pad' and scroll down past all the vids/books/ recipe sites etc to micellany and at the bottom of that list is the link to get the cals off MFP diary.
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    jumanajane wrote: »
    Iris just go to the 'Launch Pad' and scroll down past all the vids/books/ recipe sites etc to micellany and at the bottom of that list is the link to get the cals off MFP diary.

I found the script...how do you use this?

• RisiM
    Thanks Jane, I'll take a look x
  • RisiM
    Says user name invalid if I click on it. :/
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 7,016 Member
    edited July 2015
    https://github.com/ShaunaGordon/mfp-calorie-remover/raw/master/mfpcalremover.user.js

Above is the link. But first I believe you must download and install the plugins for Tampermonkey(Chrome) or Greasemonkey(Firefox), then clicking the link will allow you to install it.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong (@Dragonwolf or @FIT_Goat)

I don't use that script myself.
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    baconslave wrote: »
    https://github.com/ShaunaGordon/mfp-calorie-remover/raw/master/mfpcalremover.user.js

Above is the link. But first I believe you must download and install the plugins for Tampermonkey(Chrome) or Greasemonkey(Firefox), then clicking the link will allow you to install it.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong (@Dragonwolf or @FIT_Goat)

I don't use that script myself.

You're right, and yes, you need Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey installed first.

I actually wrote that particular script, so if you have trouble with it, feel free to ping me with details of the trouble you're having.
  • RisiM
    Thanks, I'll have a try tomorrow x