Looking for T25 friends

Options
Engmeme4
Engmeme4 Posts: 16 Member
I'm on 2nd week and am very lonely without any body to push me to keep going to do my schedule and keep my calories :D I want to be wonderful and amazing journey to remember....... Join me

Replies

• michaelgkucsma
    michaelgkucsma Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What is t25?
  • Engmeme4
    Options
    Focus T25 for shun T , it's amazing program content of three phase alpha , beta & gamma each one for 5 week 25 minutes per day , 5 days per week :))
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I have T25 but don't plan on starting it yet because I'm about to go away on vacation and didn't want to start a new program until after I return. I have watched the DVDs, though, to see what the workouts look like and I definitely think it's gong to be fun. I love the format and especially that there is someone modifying the moves (doctor's orders--no jumping for me).
  • Engmeme4
    Options
    its amazing workout u will like it, specially the modification model Tanya she is stunning
  • sdrescue911
    sdrescue911 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started t25 so I am right behind you! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • carrierose79
    carrierose79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    T25 is awesome. I have been doing this workout of and on for a couple months.
    I switch up between T25, Insanity, C25K, & jogging/walking outdoors depending on my mood and level of energy.
    Options keep me moving :wink:
    When I first started I could barely do the modifications & spent most of the time marching in place; NOW I am able to make it thru the whole video by modifying only when I am exhausted or my knee starts to hurt.
    These videos are totally do-able it just depends on your level of commitment.
    #yourbodycanhandlemorethanyourmind
  • KeniKenni
    KeniKenni Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been doing T25 since May 2. You can add me as a friend. I'll help anyway I can. My profile pic is my 15 1/2 week progress pic.
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Currently just started t25 on the first week.
  • Ryveryve
    Ryveryve Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    On my 2nd week of T25. So far i'm liking the program since it's only 25 minutes per Day and the routines are do-able,hoping for a postive result after the whole program
  • lucylu7406
    lucylu7406 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love T25! I also do P90x3, go to the gym, walking, jogging, riding my bike and any other activity to keep me going! Add me!
  • Snm409
    Snm409 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for T25 friends. Today is week 1 day 2 for me.
  • lucylu7406
    lucylu7406 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am on week 1 day 3
  • teddyrichards
    teddyrichards Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I do t25 cardio, Speed, Full, and Abs about 4-5 times per week. I do not do legs because of my knees
  • 4Gavin2015
    4Gavin2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I began T25 last week. It sure makes you work hard in those 25 minutes. I do some of it modified and some parts without modification. I found that my feet were really hurting so I bought a good pair of Cross trainers. Since then, I am getting a better workout. Good luck to all of those doing the program!
  • Kimlp85
    Kimlp85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Starting t25 on monday!! Has anyone seen result
  • AshleyEve101
    AshleyEve101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been using T25 for a year now, just rotating between the stages. It's keeping me firm and toned - love my abs! (though I do pushups on the side as the arm work is a bit lax), and when you know the program you just switch to the version with the louder music and luckily the music is motivating :) I get bored easily with workout videos, so I'm surprised I haven't switched yet. This summer has been crazy busy so I'm only doing it 1 - 3 times a week, but if you want someone who has been doing it for a long time and still enjoys it, feel free to add me!
  • YukiBuns
    YukiBuns Posts: 45 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I just started T25 and I'm on the second day. I already lost around 2-3 lbs in a day from the first day workout. It feels like my belly and other places are bit firmer in one day already. So this makes me motivated of what results will come from it if I continue this for 1-2 months or more. But I'm also doing T25 along with Keto dieting, and taking CLA. If anyone wants to befriend me who's also doing T25 I'd like that also. It is a bit lonely to do it all alone and no one to share struggles and success with.
  • LadyDaenerys
    LadyDaenerys Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of week three! i feel great!
  • Mahogany_Bee
    Mahogany_Bee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 1 but I can never get past week 3 > . <. I'm doing my best and this time around I really want to Complete the program and do 2 cycles of both the alpha and beta cycles. Good luck to everyone still doing the program :smiley:
  • clovergirl1024
    clovergirl1024 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started T25/PiYo hybrid workout tonight. Is there Anyone else that has done this combo?