August miles

Options
mamarundrc
mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
Sorry I am a couple days late. I was away for the weekend and this is the first chance I have had to get on a computer. Here is a link for August miles tracking. Anything that covers distance counts! Set a goal and good luck!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OhRoF6ZrbBEA2dqAwZ6ayg79MH51HeyvKd45m8Aduug/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

• mamarundrc
    Options
    I am setting my miles at 65 for this month. I have been slacking. Since I haven't manage 100 miles yet this year I decided to set a more reasonable goal. Time to get moving!
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Thank you for doing the spreadsheet. My goal is 30 miles. I'm still going low because I'm still getting used to exercising.
  • umrebelbelle
    umrebelbelle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am going to go with 75 miles since my ankle still is a little weak.
  • rebeccatherine
    rebeccatherine Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Might as well keep raising my goal by 5 miles a month... 60 for August.
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Thanks @mamarundrc for setting this up again :smile:
    I'm back & going for 140 miles, I'm aiming to hit a min of 4miles a day & have a couple of longer walks planned too, so should be doable, if I can keep up my motivation!
    Good luck to us all x
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I've updated my miles goal from 140 -170 miles as I believe that will keep me more motivated to move everyday
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    This weather is killing my ability to get in any runs. I have managed to keep walking but it is not the same. There is supposed to be a break in the temps soon so hopefully I can get in some solid miles before the end of the month.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Lost track in August. September sheet is posted.
  • rebeccatherine
    rebeccatherine Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Lost all ambition at the end of August. Here's hoping for a better September.