• rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    baj35jctwetk.jpg
    Almost at goal!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    You are a very handsome man, Randy. Congratulations.

And, WOW, what a big tuna.
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    rlhealey wrote: »
    baj35jctwetk.jpg
    Almost at goal!

Wow! You look great...and that's a huge fish!
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Randy!! You look gorgeous!!!! Great job friend!!! And for the fish.... Holy mother of God!! I would be terrified!!!! :#
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    SuziBoston wrote: »
    Randy!! You look gorgeous!!!! Great job friend!!! And for the fish.... Holy mother of God!! I would be terrified!!!! :#

This is probably a stupid question (I am clueless about fish), but do tuna hurt people? (I know they hate me...the last 3 times I ate tuna, I ended up in the emergency room.)
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Nope, tuna are harmless to people. They have really small teeth.
  • MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I said Id post a bathing suit picture if I reach my goal. So heres all I got. I lost 38 lbs.
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    MsDimeo wrote: »
    I said Id post a bathing suit picture if I reach my goal. So heres all I got. I lost 38 lbs.

And, a beaut you are!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Yowza!!!!!!! Hi Hottie!!!! ;)
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Great job Charlie, you have done so incredible!
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Looking Good MsD. and I agree with Suzi's post.
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Randy, that fish is huge! yikes! You look so great! keep up the awesome work.
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    MsD you look beautiful! keep up the great work.
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    rlhealey wrote: »
    baj35jctwetk.jpg
    Almost at goal!

Hey Randy - looking great! Now if only I could find a fish big enough to make me look small. B) Ms. D - what else can I say but wow!

It's great to get a chance to catch up a bit. I am in a weird spot and can use some advice. This is the longest I have ever maintained a 30+ lb. weight loss so that's a BIG plus. B) In fact, I just went out an bought size 38 jeans today (my waist was a 48 when I started NS). I have been enjoying the summer and eating not so good but in moderation. I started longer weight lifting workouts (1 hour) and have been putting on some size. I am in the best cardio shape I've ever been in my adult life. That being said, I am still sporting a bit of a belly and am off my low of 37lbs lost (have been fluctuating between being down 30-34 lbs for the past month). I just don't look as fit as I feel. I have increased my ab workouts and am wondering if my stomach looks big because the muscle under the fat is growing. Or it could be that I just need to refocus on the healthier food and not stray as much (exercise can't cure a bad diet). I am thinking about doing another round of Fast 5 to get me going in the right direction again. Has anyone tried that? I read somewhere that as long as you don't do it twice in the same month, it is OK.

• mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    P.S. I do have some extra motivation now as Swati is down as much as I am. She looks fantastic and is ready for a new wardrobe.
  • xKoalaBearx
    xKoalaBearx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    P.S. I do have some extra motivation now as Swati is down as much as I am. She looks fantastic and is ready for a new wardrobe.

Hi Mike!! Good to see you! And congrats to you & Swati!!!