Results

Options
Dodi64
Dodi64 Posts: 8 Member
Hi,

My name is Dodi and I have been on the 21 day fix for about 3 months now. I'm wondering if you have had any great results. :)

Replies

• CrosbyMcDowell
    CrosbyMcDowell Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on Day 1... So no results yet! Excited to see what happens!
  • sari_endipity08
    sari_endipity08 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm starting day 1 tomorrow!
  • CrosbyMcDowell
    Options
    Good luck today!! Are you doing the shakeology too? My friend (who is also my coach and got me into this) swears the shakes make a huge difference. So far, I think she might be right.... That or it's my increased protein intake. I'm a vegetarian and tend to more carb heavy.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 9 right now. I feel great and lost 2 pounds as of Day 7. I don't do Shakeology, as I use comparable protein powders.
  • koumbay2
    koumbay2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today is day 6 for me, so far I'm really liking it, I've lost 2.5 lbs and can feel like my clothes are fitting better. I'm not doing shakeology, I too am just using comparible protein powders.
  • CrosbyMcDowell
    Options
    Day 5 today. The workouts are seriously kicking my a**! I have a tendency towards being sore easily, so even when I feel good after the workout, I can't move the next day! Granted, I'm certainly not in the best shape of my life either. Anyone else have this problem?!

I've also lost 2.5lbs, so that's still a positive!
  • rjpittner
    rjpittner Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    When I initially found this group I was anticipating it would be old with no one presently working through the program, but what an awesome surprise! :-) I'm in day #4, just finished my morning workout, and am loving the results so far! So sore I can barely walk, but it hurts so good! :-P I'm down 3 pounds!
  • koumbay2
    koumbay2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was extremely sore the first few days, I'm just starting week 2, I found the first 3 workouts made me sore, I'll see if that happens again week 2. I feel my body is adapting or at least I'm hoping cause I wasn't sore after the 3rd day.
  • MotivatingOthers
    MotivatingOthers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Finishing round 1 Sunday :)
  • CrosbyMcDowell
    Options
    I think my soreness is getting a little better. It's the full body cardio stuff that so hard on me! After my first work out (dirty 30), I couldn't pick up a piece of broccoli I dropped on the floor. I had to have my 8 year come pick it up!
  • rjpittner
    Options
    Woo hoo! How does is feel!?
  • rjpittner
    Options
    I feel like the pilates yesterday really helped reduce my soreness...I at least didn't have to barrel roll out of bed this morning, so that's a plus! :-)
  • chrissieelisabet
    chrissieelisabet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was looking for inspiration to bite the bullet and buy it and I think I've found it! I'm so excited!
  • MotivatingOthers
    Options
    rjpittner wrote: »
    Woo hoo! How does is feel!?

It feels great!!! :) I'm going to start another round soon!
  • Maxematics
    Options
    I'm on Day 14 now; I've dropped about 4 pounds so far. I'm glad to know that today is just the Yoga workout. I think the hardest workouts are the Cardio ones, but I love all of them. I also like Barre Legs and The Ab Fix bonus workouts and I'm glad I get to alternate them with the Lower Body Fix and Pilates workouts. This final week is the double exercise week so I'm a bit scared. I'm also doing Autumn's 3 Day Fix for the last three days of the workouts.
  • MotivatingOthers
    Options
    synacious wrote: »
    I'm on Day 14 now; I've dropped about 4 pounds so far. I'm glad to know that today is just the Yoga workout. I think the hardest workouts are the Cardio ones, but I love all of them. I also like Barre Legs and The Ab Fix bonus workouts and I'm glad I get to alternate them with the Lower Body Fix and Pilates workouts. This final week is the double exercise week so I'm a bit scared. I'm also doing Autumn's 3 Day Fix for the last three days of the workouts.

Awesome!! Good luck with you on your last week :)
  • CrosbyMcDowell
    Options
    I'm hoping I'll be ready for double workouts in a week!
  • rjpittner
    Options
    Today is my day #7! With the first week coming to a close, I've lost ~3 inches total and 4 pounds! I'm proud of that, but I can't wait to see what next week brings! :-) The yoga today was so nice! Happy Monday, everyone!
  • Staceyschin
    Staceyschin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started my first day today! Thanks for the inspiration lady's!
  • Maxematics
    Options
    That's awesome @rjpittner! I enjoy the yoga day too. It feels really nice. @Staceyschin Glad to have you with us!

I'm on Day 16 now. For the last week I am following the doubles schedule. It's not so bad thus far. Yesterday I had the Total Body Cardio in the morning and then the evening was Pilates, so I told myself "Pilates is easy peasy in comparison to this morning" so I got it done. My hamstrings are extra sore today though. Today is Upper Body in the morning and Cardio Fix at night. I'm sure by the end of the doubles week I'll be glad it's over. I'm not sure if I want to do a Round 2 of 21 Day Fix or move right to 21 Day Fix Extreme after.