Introductions

Options
13»

Replies

• ElizabethPalm
    ElizabethPalm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth, 24, South Africa, 162cm / 5'3 - 59.4kg / 130.68lbs. Crossfitter, wife and metalhead. :blush:

Goal weight : 53kg / 116.6lbs
  • DKattan
    DKattan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please introduce yourself! Your name, where you're from, how old you are, and how long you have been on MFP.

Well hello everybody I am from Honduras Central America , have MFP installed since I have cell phones because I always say I would use it or get in to it but nothing happened always telling my self I can loose pounds without going to the gym and just walking the dogs biking once in a while or swimming lol that didn't go well so here I come looking for support
    Hope we can turn our lives around from the fat statistics
  • kiwi_abbey
    kiwi_abbey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Evening All. I'm Abbey, 30yrs, 171cm/5'7", 94kg/207lbs/14 stone. I'm from New Zealand and have an 11yr old daughter. This is when my weight went up and never came back down. Including carrying her- I'm at my heaviest. Doctor says I've got 20kg/44lbs/3stone to lose to be healthy again. I'm also a smoker. One thing at a time though. Not ready to quit just yet. Have some other things to sort out before tackling that goal. But i figure if I get eating healthy as a good habit first and exercise too, I'll be in a good place to start. P90X will be started tomorrow. Excited!!!!! Welcome to everyone who did intro's before me. Nice to meet you all and good luck.
  • MotivatingOthers
    MotivatingOthers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    kiwi_abbey wrote: »
    Evening All. I'm Abbey, 30yrs, 171cm/5'7", 94kg/207lbs/14 stone. I'm from New Zealand and have an 11yr old daughter. This is when my weight went up and never came back down. Including carrying her- I'm at my heaviest. Doctor says I've got 20kg/44lbs/3stone to lose to be healthy again. I'm also a smoker. One thing at a time though. Not ready to quit just yet. Have some other things to sort out before tackling that goal. But i figure if I get eating healthy as a good habit first and exercise too, I'll be in a good place to start. P90X will be started tomorrow. Excited!!!!! Welcome to everyone who did intro's before me. Nice to meet you all and good luck.

P90x is hard but really effective! If you can stick with it I guarantee you'll see results! I've done the program before so if you have any questions just ask me :)
  • kiwi_abbey
    kiwi_abbey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    P90x is hard but really effective! If you can stick with it I guarantee you'll see results! I've done the program before so if you have any questions just ask me :) [/quote]

Which programme did you do? Lean or standard