Introductions

Options

Replies

• MotivatingOthers
    MotivatingOthers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hay my name is Raven. I'm 19 and from Augusta ! I re-created me a MFP LASTWEEK ! I been saying I'm serious and serious about losing ! I'm putting my all into it now . I need motivation and also help on different foods to prep !

Welcome!! :) hope this group helps
  • MotivatingOthers
    Options
    serendil wrote: »
    Hey all! I'm 21 and in college in Illinois right now. I need to lose all the weight that I put on after having a bad spell last year and binge eating my way to my current weight :(

Looking for motivation, a couple new friends, and an awesome group!

Hi :) I'm also in college too! What's your major?
  • serendil
    serendil Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 21 and in college in Illinois right now. I need to lose all the weight that I put on after having a bad spell last year and binge eating my way to my current weight :(

Hey! I'm studying industrial engineering. How about you???
  • zaxxaz
    zaxxaz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great bunch of folks, hopefully we can help each other lose some weight
  • zaxxaz
    zaxxaz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    As for stones, there Are 14 stones to a pound which makes me 280 pounds
  • samgetsfit606
    samgetsfit606 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm 26 from Australia and looking forward to finding my passion for exercise again. I've been on and off mfp for a few years now, my health has really become my priority recently in a much deeper way than just I want to be skinny (which use to be my reason) and I look to becoming a healthier me.
  • H_697
    H_697 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I've just turned 28, from the UK and hope to lose around 2kg. Need to introduce healthy eating into my diet! :)
  • MotivatingOthers
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm 26 from Australia and looking forward to finding my passion for exercise again. I've been on and off mfp for a few years now, my health has really become my priority recently in a much deeper way than just I want to be skinny (which use to be my reason) and I look to becoming a healthier me.

Welcome :)
  • MotivatingOthers
    Options
    Helena896 wrote: »
    Hey I've just turned 28, from the UK and hope to lose around 2kg. Need to introduce healthy eating into my diet! :)

Hello and welcome to the group :) how much is 2kg in pounds?
  • SM_95
    SM_95 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey all I'm Sophie, from the uk. I'm 20, 5'5 and weigh around 60kg. I'm not too bothered about my weight but I'd like to loose some inches and just feel stronger! I eat pretty healthy, exercise as much as I can but just aren't seeing the results I want! Need the motivation so I don't just stop altogether
  • MotivatingOthers
    Options
    SM_95 wrote: »
    Hey all I'm Sophie, from the uk. I'm 20, 5'5 and weigh around 60kg. I'm not too bothered about my weight but I'd like to loose some inches and just feel stronger! I eat pretty healthy, exercise as much as I can but just aren't seeing the results I want! Need the motivation so I don't just stop altogether

Welcome! What is 60kg in pounds do you know?
  • SirKalel
    SirKalel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am Stephen from Ohio. Just started on MFP but have used many other apps in the past. I have always been up and down with my weight which seems to fluctuate with how many sports i am playing and how often. I lost about 30 lbs. last year about this time and then went on a cruise which halted my progress. I am back to my heaviest weight now (360 lbs.) but am excited to get back on my game and work to keep the weight off! I have been as low as 260 as an adult, but that seemed to be TOO thin IMO. Looking to get close to that but am ready to take it 1 day at a time. Hopefully we can support and help each other in our goals.

I thrive when being held accountable to something and someone and look forward to keeping in touch. :smile:
  • MotivatingOthers
    Options
    SirKalel wrote: »
    Hey! I am Stephen from Ohio. Just started on MFP but have used many other apps in the past. I have always been up and down with my weight which seems to fluctuate with how many sports i am playing and how often. I lost about 30 lbs. last year about this time and then went on a cruise which halted my progress. I am back to my heaviest weight now (360 lbs.) but am excited to get back on my game and work to keep the weight off! I have been as low as 260 as an adult, but that seemed to be TOO thin IMO. Looking to get close to that but am ready to take it 1 day at a time. Hopefully we can support and help each other in our goals.

I thrive when being held accountable to something and someone and look forward to keeping in touch. :smile:

Welcome! :) What kind of sports do you play?
  • MotivatingOthers
    Options

Hey! I'm studying industrial engineering. How about you???

Major in Actuarial Science (it's like math and risk)
    Minor in Informational Systems
    Certificate in Computer Programming
    Right now I have an intern doing computer programming so I'm hoping that will turn into something :) what year are you?
  • crucibleofwill
    crucibleofwill Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jeff from Ohio. This is my second go around, I am in my forties. I went from 235 lbs down to 195 lbs in February - April 2015. "Supportive" people convinced me I needed to back off and relax a little and before you know it weight piled back on and I am now at 212 lbs. I want to drop down to 190 by Thanksgiving and am really needing some extra support and motivation from some truly positive/supportive people.
  • daisy888mfp
    daisy888mfp Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Tammy, 31, from Colorado. I've struggled with my weight most of my life and was finally diagnosed with PCOS. I still need to lose about 70 lbs. I've lost 25 lbs so far this summer and would love to keep the momentum going. I hope to find more friends to share my weight loss journey. Please add me! :smile:
  • MotivatingOthers
    Options
    Hi I'm Jeff from Ohio. This is my second go around, I am in my forties. I went from 235 lbs down to 195 lbs in February - April 2015. "Supportive" people convinced me I needed to back off and relax a little and before you know it weight piled back on and I am now at 212 lbs. I want to drop down to 190 by Thanksgiving and am really needing some extra support and motivation from some truly positive/supportive people.

Welcome!! :)
  • MotivatingOthers
    Options
    Hello! I'm Tammy, 31, from Colorado. I've struggled with my weight most of my life and was finally diagnosed with PCOS. I still need to lose about 70 lbs. I've lost 25 lbs so far this summer and would love to keep the momentum going. I hope to find more friends to share my weight loss journey. Please add me! :smile:

Welcome an congrats on the 25lbs so far!!
  • ElizabethPalm
    ElizabethPalm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Helena896 wrote: »

Hello and welcome to the group :) how much is 2kg in pounds?

2kg = 4.4lbs
    1kg = 2.2lbs :smile:
  • ElizabethPalm
    ElizabethPalm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth, 24, South Africa, 162cm / 5'3 - 59.4kg / 130.68lbs. Crossfitter, wife and metalhead. :blush: