Planning

Options
You should create some kind of plan to reach your goals. What are they? Be specific as possible!

Replies

• MotivatingOthers
    MotivatingOthers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My plan:
    I'm almost done with my first round of 21 Day Fix and so far I've lost 7lbs in 3 weeks! I'm learning to eat better so that's definitely helping me! I plan to do at least one or two more rounds of that and then I'm going to learn how to dance and exercise at the same time with CIZE!! :)
  • old_me
    old_me Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My plan:
    I'm almost done with my first round of 21 Day Fix and so far I've lost 7lbs in 3 weeks! I'm learning to eat better so that's definitely helping me! I plan to do at least one or two more rounds of that and then I'm going to learn how to dance and exercise at the same time with CIZE!! :)

I'd like to try the 21 day fix as I'm hearing lots of positive reviews! Do you follow the meal portions only or do you also do the exercise videos they offer?

• old_me
    old_me Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My plan:

Short term - 1200 calorie diet, taking omega and vitB supplements, drinking 4 glasses of water daily plus 4 glasses of detox herbal tea, colon cleanse supplements one session per month, and just started taking Garcinia Cambogia prior to lunch and dinner to increase satiety. Might switch to a 21 day fix diet...

Mid term - slowly increase caloric intake to a normal 2000 calories as I increase my activity.

Exercise: doing a 30 day ab challenge posted online (sit ups, crunches, and squats); doing a 1000 minute cardio challenge for August via occasional nature walks with family (5k) and mostly daily rowing machine (started at 5 min, then 10, 11, 12, etc). The strength challenge is killing me already on day 3 but plan to make it through the month!
  • MotivatingOthers
    Options
    old_me wrote: »
    My plan:

Short term - 1200 calorie diet, taking omega and vitB supplements, drinking 4 glasses of water daily plus 4 glasses of detox herbal tea, colon cleanse supplements one session per month, and just started taking Garcinia Cambogia prior to lunch and dinner to increase satiety. Might switch to a 21 day fix diet...

Mid term - slowly increase caloric intake to a normal 2000 calories as I increase my activity.

Exercise: doing a 30 day ab challenge posted online (sit ups, crunches, and squats); doing a 1000 minute cardio challenge for August via occasional nature walks with family (5k) and mostly daily rowing machine (started at 5 min, then 10, 11, 12, etc). The strength challenge is killing me already on day 3 but plan to make it through the month!

Awesome! I love how specific you are. You will for sure reach your goals, just gotta keep going! :)
  • SirKalel
    SirKalel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am currently watching very closely what i eat as much as possible. My short term fitness goal is to make sure i am getting cardio in at least three times a week by running with map my run. Doing all strength training in the evenings at home with push-ups, weights, and a plethora of other excercises.

I am working towards getting my house ready to put on the market next year so trying to stay away from tv, but when i do watch something i try to incorporate some kind of training by getting on the floor every commercial and doing sit-ups, push-ups, etc. :)
  • MotivatingOthers
    Options
    SirKalel wrote: »
    I am currently watching very closely what i eat as much as possible. My short term fitness goal is to make sure i am getting cardio in at least three times a week by running with map my run. Doing all strength training in the evenings at home with push-ups, weights, and a plethora of other excercises.

I am working towards getting my house ready to put on the market next year so trying to stay away from tv, but when i do watch something i try to incorporate some kind of training by getting on the floor every commercial and doing sit-ups, push-ups, etc. :)

Awesome!!! :)