Share Your Exercise of Choice

Options
2»

Replies

• ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    FitNFabulous I received the same thing when I tried to accept your friend request. Then I tried to send you a friend request same thing!!

Come baaaackk.....LOL
  • Crua7
    Crua7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm running a 5k with my kids on Sunday. I started running in January very short distances. This will be my third 5k since starting.

• Jokersurv
    Jokersurv Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just started the couch to 5k program ladt week. So far loving it
  • nerdymathgrrl
    nerdymathgrrl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I love strength training, and I'm currently doing the Strong Curves program. Zumba is my favorite cardio exercise, but I also enjoy walking, especially on nature trails.
  • dontgiveup2319
    dontgiveup2319 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My favorite workouts are the gym classes offered here. Zumba, yoga, bodypump, spinning, step and strength, and I love weight lifting.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    zumba.. i go to zumba class 5x a week. 3 different instructors ;)
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hill running but have also just discovered roller derby- loving it!
  • ShansGotGoals
    Options
    Hill running but have also just discovered roller derby- loving it!
    That's awesome!! Insane but I hear it's alot of fun and a great workout
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    @shangates92, I took it on as new and fun activity and to meet other women but jeez, its some workout as well! I'm feeling it today! Its a 2 hour session and I figure I must be moving for at least 90 minutes of that- MFP says that's a burn of something like 800 calories.
  • ShansGotGoals
    Options
    @WicklowWanderer Wow that's intense. They have a roller derby team where I live and I have been a cpl times to watch. They really get down and dirty! I'd have to be in complete body padding!! Keep it up and have fun
  • mmebouchon
    mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I'm all hyped about learning to run a 5 k but I'm looking for something fun for cross train days.
  • nannersp61
    nannersp61 Posts: 2,315 Member
    Options
    For now, I am going to focus on more circuit/strength/toning. I broke a toe yesterday, so I am limiting the cardio until it heals and so it can heal.
  • mommyknits
    mommyknits Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Walking, Bootcamp, Zumba, and cycling!! Not necessarily in that order but I probably walk the most and do Bootcamp 3-4 days a week. Cycling is limited a bit more as the days are starting to get shorter.
  • nannersp61
    nannersp61 Posts: 2,315 Member
    Options
    I got to the gym, had no problem at all on the bike, did 7 miles. Did circuit training: ab crunch, back extension, hip adductor, hip abductor, pec fly, rear delt, assisted dips and pull ups. I upped my reps from 40 to 60 today.