Dogs

Options

Replies

• J9Lynn93
    J9Lynn93 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    gtd1bhwtfpg2.jpg We lost this sweetheart last month. Sadie was a great dog, we sure miss her. (If we told her a pill was a treat, she would just gobble it up)
  • toadqueen
    toadqueen Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    @J9Lynn93 - so sorry for your loss. She's beautiful.

Thanks to everyone for this thread. I love dogs but the last one I had ran away 17 years ago right before I had to move out-of-state and I was too broken-hearted to have another. I found out about 8 years ago that a neighbor found him and took him in and he had a wonderful life.

• DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Great Pics everyone! I almost want a dog now....
  • simbartes
    simbartes Posts: 64 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    This is Kizmet (Kiz for short).
    She says "hello"

64xtfzrxijm0.jpg
  • nikoba
    nikoba Posts: 291 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    dupgey960okj.jpg
    My Gert eats low carb too :)
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Love all the smiling pet-tiness... Hugs and hearts out to those who have lost, and blessings to those who've found happy endings along the way... Gorgeous dogs, lizards, and fish all around!
  • WhatLouAte
    WhatLouAte Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    bmbcsrymifsu.jpg
    nrxxtqqfcpxz.jpg
    Here´s my 3, Brutus the Yorkie, Alan the chi and Gollum the Sphynx.
  • JennyToy1
    JennyToy1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you guys too cute. i love each one!!!
  • greenautumn17
    greenautumn17 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    5oa9w297wxms.jpg

This is Cinnamon. She loves my LCHF diet!
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    AW!

@PeculiarLou, Gollum looks like a wrinkly little peach! :p
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Gollum the Sphynx. That is a riot! great name. He seems like he has no sense of humor for Brutus and Alan.
  • WhatLouAte
    WhatLouAte Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Gollum thinks he´s a dog, he just looks miserable. :)
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    qxbs6j01fj2k.jpg
    0g6hocujm96v.jpgb6aud4xzu37j.jpg
    7suqg5e8mwev.jpg

My fur babies! Ria, Ash, Mischief, and Meera!

• greenautumn17
    greenautumn17 Posts: 322 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

The face on this one! Really tugs the heartstrings :) It says You Must Love Me Or I'll Be Sad. I'd be silly putty in the paws of this dog!

And I am! :) She was a shelter puppy, and she has some issues (scared of everything, hoards food, and now her arthritis makes her yelp everytime she moves), but she loves me (she is beta to my alpha) and wants to protect me from everybody.
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    tu2gsquf4n71.jpg

Excuse the blurred pic, they never stand still for long. That black and white spotted one is named cow. Yes, I have a goat named cow. :smiley:

And all of these guys are mine. There are many more out of frame. Plus we have 2 dogs, 9 cats, fish, and cockatiels.
  • simbartes
    simbartes Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    tu2gsquf4n71.jpg

Excuse the blurred pic, they never stand still for long. That black and white spotted one is named cow. Yes, I have a goat named cow. :smiley:

And all of these guys are mine. There are many more out of frame. Plus we have 2 dogs, 9 cats, fish, and cockatiels.

Oh goodness.
    Goats are soooo cute
  • sun_shine765
    sun_shine765 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    And easier way to pill a dog/cat is to stick it as far back as you can on their tongue and then blow a puff of air up their nose. It will make them swallow. Learned this from a vet after years of trying to pill the dog before going in the car. Nothing like being projectile puked on by your best fur friend when it is in the middle of winter.
  • Monklady123
    Monklady123 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew how to post a photo here. :( But you can look at my avatar photo to see my sweet Simba. :)
  • LittleMamaVas
    LittleMamaVas Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    All of them are so cute! I'd love to post my fur baby, but how the heck do you post pictures here???!?!??
  • ceciliaslater
    ceciliaslater Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    On the bar above the text box for composing your post, there is a symbol that looks like a dog-eared sheet of paper (next to the hyperlink symbol). Click it! Not a very intuitive symbol IMHO... What happened to using the standard picture upload symbol (you know, the box that looks like it has mountains in it)?