Dogs

Options

Replies

• Meeezonajourney
    Meeezonajourney Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    m7x15jznxnl0.jpg
    This is Otto the Boston and Moose the Puggle. I give Otto his phenobarbital twice day in bread. Such a cute little pain he is. Maybe I should try cat $:::t. !!!!
  • SkinnyKerinny
    SkinnyKerinny Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    euptl7qmtayx.jpg
    bmoro7f0pvhd.jpg
    It's my pleasure to introduce SoLow the Miniature Pinscher (he is still not happy with me that I gave him such a name as a joke-- SoLow as in "so low to the ground" being as he is a Min Pin. Pete is a Chiweenie (Chihuahua and weenie dog mix). He actually is a white dog with some brown spots. That black spot on his head is a grease stain because he likes to explore under parked cars when we go for walks.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Love all of the pictures of everyones babies! So sweet! Im not where I can add pictures right now or I would add!
  • SkinnyKerinny
    SkinnyKerinny Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Please do share when you can Karlottap!!! I also have loved seeing such sweet pups and I can't get enough!!!
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Everyone has such cute doggies! And goats, love the goats LOL!
  • pondsbb
    pondsbb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    20150406_111447.jpg
    20150406_111429.jpg

Our 16 year old hound that will probably not be with us much longer. This was in better days as she isn't doing too well right now.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    My angel, Bellamy...

tjhpsscm06h0.jpg
  • wheatlessgirl66
    wheatlessgirl66 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Look who came to live at our house last week...

0yecfehzdoc3.jpg

Baxter the Black Lab
  • carom
    carom Posts: 188 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Here are my two at the park just down the road from us, we go walking here all the time and they get to chase all the ducks and geese back into the lake :)
    well, that didn't work properly, I don't know what im doing! LOL
  • pondsbb
    pondsbb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    pondsbb wrote: »
    20150406_111447.jpg
    20150406_111429.jpg

Our 16 year old hound that will probably not be with us much longer. This was in better days as she isn't doing too well right now.

It's a miracle! Our hound is up walking around again. I believe she has nine lives like a cat.
  • KarlaYP
    Options
    ek0ezlopr1gf.jpg This is ET. He is mix breed and is super smart. He does like the cats bed too! He has Megaesopghagus. I have to freeze his food into meatballs and feed him throughout the day. Otherwise his food doesn't get into his stomach. I enjoy taking care of him!
  • PumpkinRunning
    PumpkinRunning Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    j1h1e2venukk.jpg

This is Harley. He will eat pretty much anything, but especially loves cheese. I'm guessing he's going to be happy that I'm going back to LC; that means lots of cheese in the house!
  • Monklady123
    Monklady123 Posts: 512 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    f2i81y1jjsch.jpg
    Let's see if this really works. (I'm a Techno-Dinosaur...)

There she is, my sweetie Simba. She's leaning on my daughter who was eating a chicken sandwich. Simba is saying "I'm watching, just in case you drop some..."

• KETOGENICGURL
    KETOGENICGURL Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    THis now 16 year old sweetie, a rescue from a mean neighbor, is toooo clever about pills. I must COAT the pill in butter…and bury in her dinner. When powdered meds are needed I MUST take a gel capsule ( from a bottle of cheap herbs, dump the herbs, save the gel cap, fill) then coat with butter again, maybe wrap in ham…and she will eat it. Old, almost deaf, teeth worn to gums…but runs like a rocket dog daily wants to go on long walks 2x a day…I am giving her lots of loving as I know it won't be much longer.

11lahrz5in64.jpg
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    A picture of my Cocker Spaniel

pjt0otx9200z.jpg
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    If you look at my pictures you will see several of Daisy. She's a 4 pound Yorkie who goes almost everywhere with me/us. She rides in her carrier on the back of one of our motorcycles and she loves bikers, rallies, camping, and generally being anywhere that we are. We also have a golden retriever but I don't have any pictures of her up right now. The only bad thing about dogs is that they don't live long enough.

Pills & dogs story: On July 4th I was giving Shanda, our big dog, a pill for anxiety prior to the fireworks starting. I used frosting (there was birthday cake) and she managed to drop the pill. Daisy swooped in from behind me and before I could say Leave it, she gobbled it up. So off we went to the ER to pump her stomach...

Oh yes, and Squeeee!! Goats! Totally adorable!
  • ceciliaslater
    ceciliaslater Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    If you look at my pictures you will see several of Daisy. She's a 4 pound Yorkie who goes almost everywhere with me/us. She rides in her carrier on the back of one of our motorcycles and she loves bikers, rallies, camping, and generally being anywhere that we are. We also have a golden retriever but I don't have any pictures of her up right now. The only bad thing about dogs is that they don't live long enough.

Pills & dogs story: On July 4th I was giving Shanda, our big dog, a pill for anxiety prior to the fireworks starting. I used frosting (there was birthday cake) and she managed to drop the pill. Daisy swooped in from behind me and before I could say Leave it, she gobbled it up. So off we went to the ER to pump her stomach...

Oh yes, and Squeeee!! Goats! Totally adorable!

Ugh...fireworks anxiety. My vet actually prescribed xanax for my mini GSD/husky mix--in a human-size dose. It did absolutely nothing for her. We ended up doubling it up, and adding some benedryl on top. That got her just calm enough to not rip my arm off with every explosion (I had her on a leash with me, so she wouldn't be freaking out alone in her crate or something). We've had her since she was a pup, she's nearly 6 years old, and this fear of explosions in new within the last few months. No idea what happened to make her so scared. Guess it's time to try some desensitization with her, before the next fireworks holiday rolls around (or deer season)...
  • m_puppy
    m_puppy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Fvaisey wrote: »
    A picture of my Cocker Spaniel

pjt0otx9200z.jpg

We have a cocker, too. Just love their little faces!

6t2lemy8lwep.jpg
  • KarlaYP
    Options
    @m_puppy!, lol! Too cute!
  • stillonamission
    stillonamission Posts: 140 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Aww, I love all of the babies! Here are mine, Quita (chihuahua mix) and Pierre (Fox Terrier)

siohr7wvckw5.jpg

Us at the dog park:
    oya5y134ybjp.jpg