Hello Everyone!! Looking for new 40+ friends

Options
bailj67
bailj67 Posts: 13 Member
Hey Everyone. Looking for some new friends in the group to keep each other motivated. I just turned 48 in July and became a 1st time grandfather 3 months ago. I need to lose the 24lbs I put put on last year so I can be the coolest grandfather ever. Lol. I am from Edmonton Alberta (Canada) and looking fwd to connecting with new people all over. t4i66ir61ym2.jpg

Replies

• harveygirlkc
    harveygirlkc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, your grandbaby is adorable! I'm 44 with a teenager and a tweenager. I live in Kansas City and am working to lose enough weight to feel good about myself again (about 30 lbs). I've spent some vacation time in Ontario and Quebec, but have never made it to Alberta.
  • rebjessja
    rebjessja Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What a cute baby! I've lost 16 lbs. and feel better than ever. I'm 46 years old with 3 kids - 19, 17, and 8. I can help with accountability.
  • bailj67
    Options
    Hi, your grandbaby is adorable! I'm 44 with a teenager and a tweenager. I live in Kansas City and am working to lose enough weight to feel good about myself again (about 30 lbs). I've spent some vacation time in Ontario and Quebec, but have never made it to Alberta.

Thanks. I am a proud grandpa for sure. They are some great places to see in Ontario and Quebec. Quebec City is awesome. I've never been to KC. Would love to visit there someday. We have a 17 year old at home. I'll send you a friend request and we can cheer each other on.
  • bailj67
    Options
    rebjessja wrote: »
    What a cute baby! I've lost 16 lbs. and feel better than ever. I'm 46 years old with 3 kids - 19, 17, and 8. I can help with accountability.

Yeah she is a cutie. 16lbs!! That huge! Awesome to hear. I'll send you a friend request. We got this! Haha
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Will be 45 this year. Have 4 kids (3 with wife, 1 from previous relationship) and 2 grandkids. Feel free to add me!