Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I can feel the binge coming on. Resisting.

Today is one of those days. I want a Butterfinger. And 2 Big Macs. And a package of Chips Ahoy. And Texas wieners with fries. All I am think about are the things I want to eat.

Replies

• Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Me too. I've built treats and wine into my day and even though it looks like I will be 100-200 calories over, that's better than what a binge would do. Stay strong and I will too?
  • LetterToCorinth
    LetterToCorinth Posts: 130 Member
    I made it. Held out through the end of work, then went to the gym. Having my post-workout trail mix now. Trying to figure out what I'm going to have for dinner.
  • SnackySnackPants
    SnackySnackPants Posts: 35 Member
    Woo! Glad you made it :)
  • Pudding1980
    I'm still fighting against it. I know once the kids are in bed and I'm alone (hubby is out until late), that's when I'm most at risk....
  • Acacia2India
    Acacia2India Posts: 446 Member
    Shower and paint your nails! You can make it through.
  • Pudding1980
    I made it :)
  • toadqueen
    toadqueen Posts: 592 Member
    Congrats to both of you! This is huge!
  • LetterToCorinth
    WTG @Pudding1980! We did it!
  • FinntheVeggie
    FinntheVeggie Posts: 74 Member
    My housemate's leaving in an hour and I know the fridge will start calling to me. There's some fudge in there, and leftover veggie burgers, and I really, really want a slice of bread and butter. I always put way too much butter on and sometimes cinnamon sugar too. I haven't eaten dinner yet either so if I can make myself fill up on healthy food while she's here, I will be less vulnerable. Wish me luck!
  • toadqueen
    You will be fine. You have our support. :)
  • FinntheVeggie
    Thanks, toadqueen.
    I had my dinner and have my calories just where I want them - about 80 cals below target with good carbs/protein/fiber/etc. I will not mess it up now. I'm going to check in here if I get tempted because I know that will make me be accountable.
  • toadqueen
    Great Job! And Great Plan!
  • Pudding1980
    Stay strong!
  • LetterToCorinth
    How'd you do?
  • FinntheVeggie
    DID IT!
    Being home alone is my single biggest trigger. I remember being in junior high and stuffing my face everytime my mom and brother went shopping together. But I made it through an hour and a half by myself yesterday! Thank you all for the encouragement!
  • LetterToCorinth
    Awesome!
  • toadqueen
    That is wonderful news!!!
  • sothgo
    sothgo Posts: 315 Member
    congrats!
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    DID IT!
    Being home alone is my single biggest trigger. I remember being in junior high and stuffing my face everytime my mom and brother went shopping together. But I made it through an hour and a half by myself yesterday! Thank you all for the encouragement!

Good job!
  • ingridkrul
    ingridkrul Posts: 16 Member
    Well done!