New in need of an accountability friend

Options
Turning 45 this year. Been on numerous weight lose journeys over the last 20 years and always continue to lose and gain the same 20 pounds! Weighing in today at 158. Goal is 140 and holding.

Replies

• jlrksbuchanan
    jlrksbuchanan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new (again) here! I need to drop 10 + for a start. I also need an accountability buddy and think that I can also be a supportive buddy too. Add me if you want! 153 today...goal of 140 for now. And I'm 47.
  • skinnygirl042
    skinnygirl042 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great! Let's lose for the last time!
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am turning 45 in a little more than a month. Already down 50+ in the past year, looking to continue on. Feel free to add me as friend if you want (click my name, add as friend link). I can sometimes talk a lot, and often speak some harsh truths to myself to give a good swift kick in the pants, so if you can put up with that I will do my best to encourage and motivate.
  • blong74
    blong74 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll be 41 in December. I've been working out daily since June 8 and I feel great. I would love to be your accountability buddy! :-)
  • drjen1975
    drjen1975 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and in the worst shape of my life so I'd love it if you'd all add me ... I just made my diary public and I'm trying to be much more accountable. I need eyes on me!!!
  • LoveIshie
    LoveIshie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! Be expecting an add from me soon.
  • MissHestaJones
    MissHestaJones Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Turning 42 tomorrow! 15kg to lose, eating keto. Would love an accountability buddy and some friends on here - I'm brand new on here. Please feel free to add :-)
  • jfp420
    jfp420 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi skinnygirl042 ! I'm also turning 45 this year. I'm trying to lose the last 10 lbs! It's moving soooo slow. But I'm also focusing more on health and fitness more than in the past. I'm finding that doing an extra pushup or running a little further is almost as rewarding as a pound lost. Best of Luck to you in your journey :)
  • dreamz1968
    dreamz1968 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 47 years old. I have gained weight over the past two years due to a lot of stresses, no time to exercise and comfort food. My goal is to get back in shape and back to my goal weight of 140lbs. I need a buddy for mutual support. So you can add me as I am on a mission. :)
  • lavgirl38
    lavgirl38 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    drjen1975 wrote: »
    I'm 40 and in the worst shape of my life so I'd love it if you'd all add me ... I just made my diary public and I'm trying to be much more accountable. I need eyes on me!!!

Ditto! I'm 40....and continue to gain weight slowly over the years. I cant seem to stick with anytime of exercise including walking!! I'm hoping adding friends that i can be accountable to will help.

• KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'd like all the friends I could