02/03/16 Weigh In click link to go to spreadsheet - 26th Official Weigh In

Options

Replies

• change_4life
    change_4life Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Is there any way we can add a column that shows total lbs loss? I know I could subtract it out myself every week, but it helps motivate me when I see it on the sheet I guess and it could help others to see it as well.
  • Queen_Celeste
    Queen_Celeste Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just added myself.
  • Kiismyaces
    Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Is there any way we can add a column that shows total lbs loss? I know I could subtract it out myself every week, but it helps motivate me when I see it on the sheet I guess and it could help others to see it as well.

Just added, will have to modify formula everytime. Please remind me if I forget. Thanks for the suggestion!
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    So were you going to add those who can't edit the spreadsheet to it? Would be cool to see our entire group on one sheet
  • JaiDessaT
    JaiDessaT Posts: 74 Member
    Options

SW 224
    CW 191.2
  • Kiismyaces
    Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    btcowboy wrote: »
    So were you going to add those who can't edit the spreadsheet to it? Would be cool to see our entire group on one sheet
    I will be adding those who send me a message. I need My Fitness Pal Starting Weight, group starting weight and weigh in for last session.
  • CowboySar
    Options
    Kiismyaces wrote: »
    I will be adding those who send me a message. I need My Fitness Pal Starting Weight, group starting weight and weigh in for last session.

Thanks, I just tried again and looks like I was able to enter mine
  • elsie1928
    elsie1928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    2nd weigh In 185lbs

Down 2lbs yay
  • EttaWB
    EttaWB Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    The formula to total is not correct. I inserted a formula in my row but it's not the right one to calculate the entire row of entries.
  • gtrell1991
    gtrell1991 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can't edit to put myself on the list. I guess it may be because I'm on my phone. I don't have a computer :( If someone will put my weight in as 378 for week 2 I would be so happy. If not I guess I will have to leave the group. Happy losings!
  • gtrell1991
    gtrell1991 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Kiismyaces wrote: »

Thanks, I just tried again and looks like I was able to enter mine
    MFP start weight 390
    I was 382 for week one
    Current weight 378 for week 2
  • amalik3511
    amalik3511 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    gtrell1991 wrote: »
    I can't edit to put myself on the list. I guess it may be because I'm on my phone. I don't have a computer :( If someone will put my weight in as 378 for week 2 I would be so happy. If not I guess I will have to leave the group. Happy losings!

I have added your name to the list and your Aug week 2 weight as well, but will need following to complete: Weight Lost Since Joining Group My Fitness Pal Start Weight This Group's Start Weight August Weight 1
  • amalik3511
    Options
    down 10 lbs in past 1 week, cycling and walking with diet control is helping...besides I have a lot to lose...
  • CowboySar
    Options
    amalik3511 wrote: »
    down 10 lbs in past 1 week, cycling and walking with diet control is helping...besides I have a lot to lose...

Congrats and great job. Losing the weight is awesome motivation. I myself was down 8.4 lbs this week.
  • amsdragonfly
    amsdragonfly Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I think I may need to buy a new scale for home- whenever I weigh myself I have to re-zero it and after I get off it doesn't go back to zero, so I'm not sure how accurate it is :(.
  • amalik3511
    Options
    amalik3511 wrote: »

Congrats and great job. Losing the weight is awesome motivation. I myself was down 8.4 lbs this week.

Congrats to you as well...keep it up
  • VELM2
    VELM2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 lbs. this week. When tempted to get off track, I remembered this weigh-in and did not cheat. So glad to be a part of this accountability group.
  • angelaraedesigns
    angelaraedesigns Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    this is so exciting! I love weigh in day, everyone is doing so well. I'm wondering if others would be interested in a total group weight loss tallied at the end of column B.
    anybody?
  • nicolemwerman
    nicolemwerman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    finally got on the spreadsheet but for some weird reason it wouldnt put todays weight so anyways its 203.2
  • xoxoamandaz
    xoxoamandaz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I can't edit it either. Will update my weight on Friday I guess unless someone can put in my weight 234 for today